“If you only have one day in Bangkok, join Follow Me!”

Book In Advance
$61.68*
6-Hour Siam Ratree Night Bike Tour of Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Follow Me on a guided Bangkok bicycle tour, it's the only way to experience the real Bangkok. Discover so much more of Bangkok by bicycle. Our local guides love to share their passion for Thailand and they will leave you with an unforgettable experience Relax in our beautiful shaded green garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa and cold drinks at our licensed bar. We will also send you a free link to download your photograph album after the tour. Our Bangkok bicycle tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, so what's stopping you? Follow Me on a cultural adventure
Tunnag
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you only have one day in Bangkok, join Follow Me!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you only have a day in Bangkok, then this is how to make the most of it. I chose the combined food tour and cycle. The food tour was on foot and we had an excellent guide and enjoyed sampling foods from some great eateries. We were then taken back to base, well-fuelled, to begin our cycle tour. Only three on the tour with a great guide. Cycling in Bangkok is not for the faint hearted but it was great fun, well paced, well organised and a really super way to see life in Bangkok (including some 'off the beaten track' historical sights). We covered a lot of ground, mainly in back streets and alleys. To finish off, dinner is picked up on the way home to eat back at base. Great value and some of my most vivid memories of Bangkok (and I had 10 days there!). Thanks a million guys!

Visited January 2013
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear TA reviewer,

Thanks a million to you in return for reviewing us and sharing your experience here with others. Creating your most vivid moments made all of us proud at the club house!

Looking forward seeing you again on your next trip to Bangkok!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The way to see Bangers”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I did the China Town tour in the afternoon and had an amazing experience. Our guide Top was awesome and such a friendly and considerate guide so well done Top!
Hot as hell, but hello....you are in Bangkok!!! So for anyone whinging about the heat, you need to pick a different holiday destination!!!

Visited February 2013
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear TA reviewer,

Thanks for the brilliant review all the way from down under! It can indeed be hot at certain days but as soon as the wheels are turning the breeze will cool you down.

Appreciate you sharing your review with our future customers.

Best and kindest regards,

lincolnshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We spent a very enjoyable afternoon on our cycle tour. I was a little concerned about coping with the heat and pace of the tour but this proved to be a very uneccesary worry as the breeze when riding our bikes was very welcome and proved much better than walking around plus the pace was easy to manage with frequent stops at some of the more unusual sights and for refreshments. We went through some very " off the beaten track " parts of the city getting some unusual looks from the locals but always followed by a cheery smile and wave. Maybe we were lucky with the group we were with which consisted of a fairly wide age range but I cannot agree with other reviewers that mention that this tour only suits those with experience. The route is flat and easily negotiated, the traffic in some parts was heavy but our guide made sure that we kept safe at all times. Following our trip we had a lovely meal from the local restaurant and a free foot spa to sooth those aching feet.

Dear TA reviewer,

It was great having you on tour with us. Thank you very much for your excellent review and pointing out the other facilities and service we offer apart from the cycle part. Our guides are trained to handle traffic situations. In fact in Thailand even with some heavy traffic at certain times of the day the drivers are most friendly at any situation. Thai people respect cyclist like no other country even we don't have designated bicycle paths. In Thailand the roads are to be used by all and not just cars. Hence the courtesy of Thai Car drivers.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun way to experience Bangkok”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Awesome tour and way to experience Bangkok... simply a MUST DO!

One suggestion is to seggregate groups into fit and non-fit. While our group was generally ok, it would have sucked to be stuck with a bunch of people who could hardly ride a bike.

Anyway, combine with the food tour in the morning to ensure you have the extra energy :D

Thanks Follow Me!

Dear TA Reviewer,

Thank you very much your excellent review about Follow Me Bike tours. You are 100% right, it would have "sucked" to be stuck in a group with not so good riders. We at Follow Me try our upmost best to make sure all on tour are confident riders. Its a complicated screening process at which we are not always successful but got at right most of the times. At follow me we split groups up when possible if it allows us to do so to ensure all have the same fun. At the end its your holiday and we strive to make it all hassle free.

Massive thanks from all of us at the Club House.

PDX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good Fun... if VERY comfortable on a Bike”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I did the half day tour with my Wife, who had not been on a bike in a few years, I am quite comfortable on a bike as an avid cyclist and I had a blast. My Wife, not so much. The route we took was far to intense for the average person on a bike, the reviewer that said it was safe for a 4 year old must have had a different route! The other pair on our tour were having about as much fun as my wife.

The bikes: I would say that they were probably a little less that 100% safe. The brakes on my bike were far from properly adjusted. The bottom bracket creaked like a rusty door whenever i put a little oomph into the pedals. My wife's bike had smooth tires, which was fine until we rode through, yes through, the fish market! you don't see those pictures on their FB because the guide was more concerned with not hitting any angry locals!

All and all I had fun, but as I said I am far from a casual cyclist. This tour would be much more enjoyable if the riders ability and comfort zones were catered too, and perhaps the bikes had a little more maintenance.

lunch was provided from a street cart.

4 Thank Angelo B
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear TA reviewer,

Thank you very much for updating us on your views about Follow Me Bike Tours regarding your tour that took place on Feb 6th. We appreciate your input and all points made have been examined.
First of all my apologies to you if this tour as not as you might have thought it would have been. We try our best to keep equipment and other added features in 100% service order.

Please allow me to comment on your point made:
1: Not all 4 year old children can ride bikes. The 4 year old mentioned by another reviewer was very comfortable doing it so and therefor the family had lots of fun. We do not suggest anybody that is not comfortable cycling to do our tour. You will need the basic skills in order to do this tour. And when it says that a 4 year old done the tour I may assume that he/she was more comfortable completing the route than your wife was. The 4 y/o performed the same route that you choose for your half day out on bikes.
2: Brake issues are taken very seriously by us and are adjusted before each ride. Everyone on our tour incl. your wife & yourself had the chance to try out the bikes before we leave to ensure all are happy with equipment provided. As you nor your wife made no comment after your test ride we assume that all was in order. Please note: Our brakes are set for safety first meaning we add safety springs in them to avoid blocking wheels without loosing brake power.
3: You had bike # 11. The peddles have been checked and we found nothing wrong with them. You mentioned it sounded like a rusty old door when giving it a little oomph. Now we have tried re-creating that scenario but can't find an issue. You had bike # 11. In the meantime we have replaced them just to make sure.
4: As for the tires, yes indeed. Your wife's bike was equipped with dry tires. Your bike was equipped a different set of tires. Nothing wrong with that as from time to time we need to replace tires on bikes.
5: Fish Markets? Yes, Flower Markets & Vegetable Markets are all on our schedule and are part of the tour. Its what you get to see on our tour as you would not have a change seeing this spectacular day trading event on your own. We don't go through a Fish Market but there is a stretch of 20 meters where they do sell fish. Our guides do take pictures in the market but only if the situation allows us to do so. If you do look at our FB albums you will see plenty of market pictures with happy riders.
6: Angry Locals. Now there you got me... Never seen 1 angry local during tours. In fact most of the locals support us in handing out brochures should they see other tourist walking. Along the route we see lots of locals waving "hello" to us.
7: Lunch was provided from a street cart. No it was not. Snacks during our tours are tried at streets carts as they provided the most authentic flavor. During our introduction video before we start the tour we allow you to make a choice of having BBQ lunch made at the Club House or Thai food provided from a local restaurant. Your choice was to have a Thai dish so we served you a Thai dish from our local restaurant that serves the best authentic Thai food. 90% of the Thais eat from food carts which we call mobile kitchen. Your food came from a local restaurant and not a food cart.

Thank you very much for coming on tour and I hope you appreciate my input as much as I liked yours.