“So much fun!”

and up
Half-Day Siam Boran Cultural Bike Tour of Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Follow Me on a guided Bangkok bicycle tour, it's the only way to experience the real Bangkok. Discover so much more of Bangkok by bicycle. Our local guides love to share their passion for Thailand and they will leave you with an unforgettable experience Relax in our beautiful shaded green garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa and cold drinks at our licensed bar. We will also send you a free link to download your photograph album after the tour. Our Bangkok bicycle tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, so what's stopping you? Follow Me on a cultural adventure
canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We loved our bike tour. It was so much fun riding through Chinatown, the markets, crossing the Chao Prayo on the ferry, visiting temples, riding along the river, stopping for snacks, braving the streeets of Bangkok and arrriving safely back at the clubhouse for dinner and fish spa.

Visited November 2012
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear TA reviewer,

Fantastic reading that you enjoyed your tour with us so much! Dinner and Fish Spa are some of the things that make the tour complete and we are happy to ready you enjoyed those so much as well!

From all of us thank you very much for making our day complete.

Kindest regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
berkshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“December 26 bike & food tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Overall a good day, but we were confused as to our day layout. We thought we had bought a cycle while u eat kind of day. In fact it was a morning walking food tasting tour, followed by an afternoon of cycling round the city. By the end of the food tour, we came very close to cancelling the afternoon. Energy levels had dropped and we were not sure what the afternoon would bring. But we persevered and would say the afternoon was the highlight of the day. Tob looked after us and was full of information. Not to say our morning guide wasn't. We were equipped with headsets so we could follow while she talked. We went to some restaurants we wouldn't have tried as day to day tourists. So this will benefit our next trip to BKK.
Food was plenty, water/soft drinks for the bike tour were plenty. Fish spa at the end too ticklish!
Overall a good day and would return and recommend to friends.
Thanks guys, Tob and Nusa (apologies for names mis spelt)

Visited December 2012
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear TA reviewer,

Thank you very much for your detailed review on our tours. Its important for customers to read what previous guests experienced in order for them to get the true picture on way they can expect.

Kindly allow me to correct some of your experience. We do 100% explain the tour schedule on our website and if you do read all the itinerary/ confirmation email, etc ,etc you will discover that the tour is as you described. We do walk, eat, relax in the morning and enjoy some of the greatest food before we start the cycle tour that allows you to loose some of those gained calories.

Very sorry that this was not as you thought it would turn out and for sure we will now take even more care into explaining customers on what to expect.

Looking forward in welcoming your friends for a future tour.

Dornbirn, Austria
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was looking forward to make this tour for a long time and it exceeded my expectations!!! We had an incredible afternoon cycling around the backstreets of Bangkok with Tob. Water and drinks were always available, people in the street were warm and friendly, we never felt insecure and the staff was great too! We absolutely recommend this tour to everyone! Nobody will regret it! The best what we had done in Bangkok!

1 Thank daniel r
Dear TA reviewer,

Thank you for your great review on our Tours. What an excellent read! Hope to see you again on your next Asian adventure.

Oakham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“How to see a city in 4hrs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Early November and I had a Sunday afternoon to myself without business colleagues chaperoning me. I had previously found Follow Me and decided to do a last minute booking - I used the live chat on the website to talk to Ray to establish availability. Although a little concerned about what to expect at first, I can honestly say this was one the most exhilarating experiences of 2012 for me.
Many of the other reviews describe the tour really well and I won't repeat their highlights. I joined a family from Switzerland with their children and I would have no hesitation in bringing my own in the future - they do need to be confident at bike riding but the pace is just perfect and it is such a great way to see the real city - colour, smell, sound, street dogs, poverty and genuine smiling people.
It was also the best way to spend 4hr and 2000Bht I could have imagined, and the exercise was free!
Ray and your team - thank you for the opportunity to see the city you live in and all good luck with the business!

Visited November 2012
FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear TA reviewer,

Thank you for describing your tour on Tripadvisor so that other people may get a better idea on what to expect. We are indeed child friendly and welcome anybody with kids. We do family day tours and make sure you get the best of the day spent with us.

Must make one correction though. The tour you took was 1000 baht and not 2000 baht. But as you were on such a tight schedule for business you might have forgotten what you were spending. LOL

Looking forward welcoming you and your new born on tour next year!

Raymond
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I arrived at the clubhouse nearly an hour late (my tuk-tuk driver got very lost!) I was feeling jet-lagged and a little overwhelmed after having arrived in frantic Bangkok the day before. Fully expecting to have missed out and to have to rebook for a later date, I was pleasantly surprised to be told there was a guide happy to take me on the Sawan tour right away, despite my lateness.

The bike was perfect, and the route was extremely varied and interesting. Highlights include stopping off at a salt factory and being given an impromptu tour, seeing various temples, weaving through the narrow streets of the village communities, a short boat trip, riding through the jungle, feeding the fish, trying pad thai for the first time and seeing the smiling faces of the many locals we met. This was by far the best thing I've done in Bangkok - a great way to get a true feel for the city and its people. Fantastic value for money. I would recommend it to anyone!

Dear TA Reviewer,

Thank you so much for writing such an honest and lovely review. Our policy is very simple and if we can take you on tour despite being late and the other tour being out already we will do it. Why waste your day waiting around if we have a guide around ready to go.

Thanks for coming and looking forward seeing you again on your next journey to Thailand.

Kindest regards,