Aspira Hiptique
$77
$109
$92
Amari.com
All reviewsfree tuk tuk servicesukhumvit roadsmall rooftop poolsmall streetboutique hotelshort staystayed here for nightscentral bangkoknananightlifeskytrainterminalasia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were made to wait 2 hours for our cleaned room. The room stunk and the aircon was non existent. The carpets were too dirty to walk on. The manager was chasing after fellow Americans and Thai people and didn't care about others. The tuk-tuk driver made us feel like we were bothering him! Never stay here!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Fred D
Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I arrived they were already overbooked so I never got to stay here. It seems the have severe management problems.

I looked at the "last room left" and it smelt like I was inside a sewer. I do appreciate that they actually showed it to me instead of just handing me the keys to wind up aggravated 10 seconds later.

While we were waiting in the lobby another customer compained about cockroaches in their room. Meanwhile the lobby was swarming with mosquitos and we were near eaten alive while they sorted out our booking.

The staff were kind enough to organise travel and sort out a room at another hotel, so I have to commend the staff there.

From what I saw of the room that smelled like a sewer, it was small, modern. Location is hard to find, but actually well located.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Porksalot
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Best Western Hotel lies few minutes away from the busy Sukhumvit road.
You have a free Tuktuk from the hotel to the nearest Skytrain station.

Our room small but clean and not noisy at all.
The small pool on the roof and the roof-top bar are beautiful!
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

The location is very good. It is near to the skytrain, you have bars, clubs and restaurant in 5-10 minutes walking distance. Although the hotel is located at the "red-light-district" you can walk freely and you don't have to be afraid. I liked it because it isn't in the normal tourist-centred part of Bangkok. So you can meet local people and even eat at the small local restaurants.

I would come here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I really think this hotel is great, once again 17 day stay was wonderful, the staff is wonderful, my only thing is the restaurant serves very small portions and is over priced, so eat out the food is good but you will leave hunger, they do offer 20% off on all food purchased which is nice

Tuk Tuk hours were great and they are super accommodating

Great roof top pool, non smoking hotel yet they do smoke at the pool that is not good

I will call this hotel my Bangkok home

Room Tip: request a room with a window , that is what I always do, this time I requested my room from previous visit and they saved it for me that was super nice
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We checked into this hotel in December for one night. It was great location wise as we were looking to bar-hopping around the area which was soi 11, downtown Bangkok. My boyfriend booked it so i had not a clue what or where the place was like. I think the hotel is a bit hard to find as it located in a small road. It was confusing. The room was unexpectedly small and the weirdest thing was the sink. The bathroom was too small so they put the sink outside by the counter by the door. I am not sure if that is the case for for all of their rooms, but i have never had a room leyout like that even when I stayed at 2 stars!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple