MBK Center (Ma Boon Khrong Center)
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience MBK Center (Ma Boon Khrong Center)
from $66.60
More Info
from $45.60
More Info
7,752 results
All reviews food court tokyu department store t shirts indoor market under one roof knock offs national stadium huge mall great shopping shop till you drop street market shopping experience great place to shop food hall shops selling air conditioned bts skytrain
Reviewed today via mobile

So if you want Mullberry or a load of other designer stuff this place is perfect loads of items over 6 floors
Electronics clothing and souvenirs all here in a great part of town!!

Reviewed today via mobile

This is the place to go if you are looking for electronics in Bangkok. It has floors upon floors of stalls and shops selling different ware. The 4th floor is the home of cellular phones and accessories. Here what matters is your ability to bargain. Don't fall for the first seller to heckle you as they usually are not the cheapest. Scout around and negotiate to the last cent. Most dealers don't have card machines so I recommend you carry cash. A few guys can swipe for different sellers but for a premium levied on you.

Reviewed today via mobile

One of the best shopping center in Bangkok, offer almost everythings you wanted under one roof. Is just next to BTS station, great place to dine as well.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Fist trip to Thailand and I love malls so naturally I had to check out MBK. Just amazing, everything you could ever want and the vendors are ready to make a deal. For the electronic junkies, you will love the one floor! I'm just in awe at this mall, it is massive but best of all free air conditioning. Great way to spend several hours; add on Siam Center and Siam Discovery right next door.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I stated at Sommerset Suan plu hotel this was a lovely hotel. There is a lovely hairdresser on sathorn road next to the hotel I stated in please be very aware that the shop right next door to the good haordresser is the other hairdresser who dod not know what she was doing and turned my hair orange.I will update once i get the correct name of the good hairdresser.

I would go to MBK mall almost every day especailly because I liked to shop. I noticed the differebt quality of replicas from the 1st floor to the 6th floorthe first floor being visible and not good quality replicas as I purchased from all floors and compared the quality of items purchased and geyting the high end quality replicas at the 6th floor.

I also went to floating markets I foumd this quite costly of 2000 baht compared to some other things I done at a cheaper price. I guess the experience of going there was what i enjoyed. I had got a photo with a snake at the markets this costs 300 baht be aware luckiy a local had told me not to budge with bartering as that is the right price as they offered me 1200 and eventually agreed on 300 baht. I wemt elephant riding which was a great experience for 600 naht. I went to Asiatechqe night market it is a very beautiful market that has the ferrus wheel which is 600 baht and a dinner cruise there alsi for approxiamtely 1200 baht.

Met cafe in Thonglor is a lovely french thai cafe absoltely delicious food. SLC laser clinic is a wonderful clinic to go to the doctor is lovely and they have great treatment for people with rosacea skin allergy.

The reclining buddah is a nice experinence for sight seeing.

I also went to the Patong night market this was a little scart as its in a dark area with alot of rubbish surrounding, stripper poles and dodgy lookong people. Alot of great stuff at the marlet though.

The chatuchak weekend market had some unique items and the market was great for sight seeing as well.

If your going to get surgery Destination Beauty is a great agency for this my sister went through them and evryone went so well smoothly and they were awesome.

Another lovley restaurant is Naga on Sathon road its awesome.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Really great shopping experience ! On the cheaper side but I like finding good deals. Definetly try and bargain with vendors to get price drops ! Definetly wear comfortable shoes , its a a lot to get through

Focused mainly on the clothing side and the items I bought I am happy with .

Reviewed yesterday

This is a great place to shop for clothes, souvenirs, electronics, bags, etc. There are hundreds of stalls with an astounding amount of merchandise, overall. If you have the stamina, it's worth checking the prices at different shops before buying, and everyone will offer you a 'discount price' and usually drop that as well. My daughter and I spent hours here buying gifts and items for ourselves. Fair warning - if you enjoy your personal space as much as we do, be prepared. Not only is it packed with shoppers, the stalls and halls in the market area are tight, and most of the vendors stand at your shoulder while you look. I couldn't decide if this was to be helpful, or to prevent me from running off, but it took a little getting used to and then we were able to largely ignore it or pick another stall.

The anchor store, Tokyu Dept Store, was also nice to look around, but the mall area has better prices. Definitely check out all the floors, each one above the 2nd floor is somewhat dedicated to a particular item - electronics, jewelry, etc. The International Food Court on the 5th floor had an interesting assortment of food options and was a great place to sit quietly for a while. It was easy to get to this shopping center on the sky train, Siam station.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It’s an average place for designers bag and watches copies. No need to spend time , only 1/2 is good to check if you really want to

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The best Indian and really amazing Thai cuisine...Loved the food and even the service is really nice....loved it please try highly recommended

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

To start off with,

Rule number 1 - first select all the things you want don't get into finalising price till the end

Rule number 2 - if somebody quotes 100.... Offer 40/50

Rule number 3 - if you're not getting your price or something reasonable be ready to walk away

This place is famous for its fakes and it doesn't let you down... Get there go shopping don't just stop on the ground floor even the upper floors have lot to offer

Must visit in Bangkok