“Good find!”

Ranked #142 of 11,383 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food! Quick service! No frills diner! Shame it doesn't serve wine or spirts, but the soft drinks were refreshing and very colourful!!! X

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ate here almost every night on our most recent stay (like previous visits to Bangkok) and the food is consistently good and ridiculously cheap: averaged 200 THB each with beer. It's an excellent place - the tempura prawns are a real treat but everything we tried was full of fresh flavours and delicious.
Lots of regulars there too. and a good trade in takeaways for the nearby condos / apartments.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I would never have become aware of this place without TripAdvisor however don't try to follow their map as it has the wrong location. Use Google Map instead or simply walk down Soi 18 - it is about 300 yards on the left.

An extensive menu (60+ items) for what is a shack-type roadside restaurant. The dishes I had we're well cooked and tasty. The value for money is outstanding.

I recommend highly.

1  Thank Phil W
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We visited P Kitchen whilst staying at the Rembrandt. I would say the best tempura Prawns I have tasted, fantastic stir fry morning glory too, red curry a bit too perfumed for me, overall lovely food at street food prices. Would like to have gone more than twice to try other dishes.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The tiny kitchen hidden away in soi 18 is one of the gems in Bangkok. The service is fantastic even though it is always busy. The food is tasty and fresh and the prices are amazing. I found myself going back more than once!