“I had time to choose - and I chose Tailor on Ten” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tailor On Ten
Ranked #10 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a Canadian-run tailor in Bangkok offering a true bespoke experience at competitive prices.
Phoenix, AZ
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I had time to choose - and I chose Tailor on Ten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I am a (American) Bangkok resident for the past couple years and will be returning to America in a few months to a job that requires me to dress respectably - and I made a promise to my wife that I'd start dressing better. I did hours of research online and visited several tailors in the Sukhumvit area. Tailor on Ten won my business for 5 dress shirts, 3 pairs of wool pants, and 2 wool sportcoats. Sure would be nice to wear them here, but the climate does not allow.

I worked with Ben on my initial visit who helped my lacking-in-fashion self decide on some timeless styles to go with. Ben told me he is the only tailor in Thailand that advertises their prices online. I think he's right. I do think that when price/quality is considered, Tailor on Ten has the best value.

I think I had 4 or so followup fittings and left a satisfied customer. Prior to my visit to ToT, I'd never spent more than $45 on pants or $30 on a dress shirt (I'm historically a cheapskate when it comes to clothes, but that's changing a little bit), so I dropped some serious baht on the deal, but the wife was supportive of the 4,000THB pants and 2,500THB (2-ply) shirts.

I recommend married men to bring their wives along. They'll help out with your decisions and will be supportive of the large purchase after hearing about their solid business practices.

Best of luck to you, fellas at Tailor on Ten. You have a great business.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Baden, Switzerland
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was really impressed with the service I received ordering in store as well as later ordering online (using the measurements from the initial order). The quality and fit of the shirts I ordered were great, highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Suit up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I want to thank my fitter Dave and the whole ToT crew for creating such amazing suits. I've ordered two of them and I never want to take them off again. Everything fits perfectly, satisfaction at its best! 5 of 5 stars for Tailor On Ten!

Visited March 2014
Greece
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best in Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I'd like to thank Ben and my fitter David for the best suit I ever had.

Till next time,

Regards,

Nick

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Quality and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you are out to get a good suit in Bangkok - you really can't go wrong. From the outset all staff were both very welcoming and good fun to talk to as well as really knowing their craft.

I got a three piece suit and shirt made for me - getting there on a Friday and having it made by the Wednesday - with absolutely no impact on quality.

looking forward to picking up quite a few more remotely from London now they have my measurements.

Visited February 2014