“Fantastic Service”

Tailor On Ten
Ranked #12 of 498 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a Canadian-run tailor in Bangkok offering a true bespoke experience at competitive prices.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was only in Bangkok for 2 days and had 2 suits and a shirt made by ToT. Ben and the ToT team were very helpful and accommodating to my accelerated time frame. Right upon my arrival I was impressed with the fabric selection for suits and shirts available at the store. After picking out the fabrics the fitting itself took no time at all and they were very meticulous in their measurements. I had the suits delivered back to the US since I had to leave prior to them being completed. The suits arrived roughly 1 week after they shipped from BKK and I could not have been happier with how they look and fit. They were slightly pricier than other shops in the city but the quality was significantly better. I know this because a friend went to a different tailor and his suits didn't look or fit as well as the ToT suits did. The shirt I got from the store looked great but was slightly too tight across the chest. I emailed Ben and Emilia (customer relations) and they were very receptive to my feedback. I told them the issues with the shirt and they made me a brand new shirt and sent it back to the states free of charge. I just received the shirt and it fits perfectly. I highly recommend Tailor on Ten due to the quality of the product and service I received.

There are newer reviews for Tailor On Ten

Reviewed September 23, 2013

These guys were absolutely fantastic, I went in for two proper fittings (slightly less than the usual number) but they still managed to create two fantastic suits for me. Slightly pricier than the locals but you really get top quality with these guys.

Don't forget if you're having these flown anywhere you'll end up paying import duty (20% in the UK which was a fair bit extra).

Looking forward to returning to Bangkok to get a few more made up soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We, my 'husband' Eugen and myself, visited Tailor on Ten during our 3 weeks SE-Asia trip in August-September 2013 and had all in all 3 suits and 9 shirts bespoke tailored. We had fixed in advance an appointment via e-mail and were very nicely received by Ben and his team. During our first visit at the very beginning of our trip we were taken our measures which took roughly all in all half an hour. Furthermore we were advised with respect to the different fabrics and the tailoring details regarding the suits and the shirts with patience which took an addtinal 1.5 hours. Thus you have to foresee +/- 2 hours for your first visit! Everything took place in the nice atmosphere of the shop that is situated in a nice old colonial wooden house with a small garden at the very end of Sukhumvit Soi 8. A week later we turned back for a first fitting at which final details could be rearranged. During our 3rd visit, it turned out that our 3 suits and 9 shirts fitted almost perfectly and only very small details needed to be adjusted. We agreed that after these being fixed, we would get everything delivered to our hotel which turned out to be very convinient as we could save this time for visiting Bangkok. All in all, if you are looking for high quality, a correct price as well as good advice, Tailor on Ten is the address to go for bespoke tailoring in Bangkok!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I’ve already got a couple of suits, pants and shirts done by ToT and I’ve always been extremely satisfied with the quality and the service. Hence, there was no reason to go for another tailor in Bangkok. This time I just messaged them what kind of shirts I was looking for and asked them to use the measures from my last order. All of the shirts fit perfectly, not one fitting was needed. Well done guys, keep my measures close at hand, I’ll come back soon again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Simply excellent. Service, quality of the tailoring, prices, fabrics and the location are impeccable. Aron took good care of me and the other members of staff were great aswell. The owner is a friendly bloke and can recommend you a place to spend the evening after you are done with the fitting. A calm and relaxing oasis in the middle of a busy town - it was always a pleasure to stop by.