“Amazing Tailors”

Tailor On Ten
Ranked #10 of 528 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a Canadian-run tailor based in downtown Bangkok offering a true bespoke experience at competitive prices. We’re obsessive about quality, which is why we offer in-house production quality-controlled at every stage and authentic European fabrics from world-class mills. Our flagship store is located in a beautiful town house on Sukhumvit Soi 8, away from Bangkok’s noise.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had been to Tailor on Ten before when I was in Bangkok. I really love my suit, wear it all the time. I needed more shirts and because they have my measurements already I decided to try ordering online. It shouldn't surprise me but they arrived in Germany 2 weeks later and they were perfect. Thanks TOT!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"business shirts"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not only did I get a great custom shirt that fitted perfectly I also had a great experience from the moment I arrived. Everyone there is dedicated to making sure everything fits perfectly and looks good on you.

Will definitely return and be recommending.

1  Thank Jhollist
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had a suit and two shirts made for myself at Tailor on Ten. I selected them based on what I read at this forum. The thing I liked about them is that the price was exactly as they advertised on their web site. No need to bargain here.
There is not much to add beyond what others wrote. Needless to say I was very satisfied. The service was professional and courteous. It took a week to get the suit.
I would recommend Tailor on Ten without any reservation.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I visited Tailor on Ten in July 2013 based just on recommendations posted on this forum and after reading their webpage. I have already some experience with local tailors but I need to admit that Tailor on Ten is just simply one level higher than any of the others. Yes, you might find the prices (€60 for a shirt) little bit too high but the service and excellent craftsmanship just worth it! Any other tailor would charge you for extras such as mother of pearl buttons, monograms etc., here you get it free of charge. On top of that, they keep your measures for any potential orders you might do via their web interface in the future...

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Not much to add beyond what all the other reviewers have already shared. I echo it all. Great customer service all around. Ben and his team were excellent. He actually advised me against buying a suit since I couldn't be in Bangkok for more than two fittings. He wanted to be sure the quality was superb, so I really appreciated his honestly and not just wanting to take my money. There's a lot to be said for not wanting to compromise his product. I ended up buying five fitted shirts. Extremely pleased with them all. I will be re-ordering more bespoke shirts from them in the future.