“Luxury Escape in Busy Bangkok”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 862 Hotels in Bangkok
“Luxury Escape in Busy Bangkok”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed at Hotel Muse for 3 nights in Yama Residence Room which was on the 23rd floor, great views of the city. Room was very nice and spacious with very comfy bed. Décor was fantastic throughout the Hotel. Staff were friendly and attentive. Breakfast was an international buffet which gave you an insight into a Thai breakfast. Dined at the Sun Tha Ros restaurant which was exceptional as were the cocktails at the Speakeasy bar, offering great views of the city sky line. Brilliant Hotel, would recommend to anyone looking for luxury in the city.

Room Tip: Yama Residence is a little extra but the views are worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Chris H, thank you very much for your very good review of Hotel Muse. Very pleased that you enjoyed what we have to offer. Su Tha Ros our Tahi restaurant is one of the best kept secret in town and Speakeasy our roof top bar, well the place to see and be seen at sunset.

Thank you for the recommendation and see you again very soon.

Nicolas Peth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Reviewed April 12, 2014

It is very luxury hotel. very fashionable in colonial style. Everything is perfect.
It is close to the crowded touristic street and not so far from the most famous attractions in the town.
The roofbar is nice and cool. Good for drinking a cocktail.
I suggest rooms on the top.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Enrico B
Thank you your for review on TA and for mentioning some of our best attribute. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us
Hope to see you again very soon

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This si the perfect location to land in Bangkok after à long journey. The bathroom was amazing, the room with a good size and cocktail on the bar excellent.
Located centrally, the métro station is just a few yards away, making this location perfect to visit Bangkok.
The place to be.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jean-Philippe C
Dear Jean-Philippe C,
Excellent review, thank you.
Hope to see you again very soon.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed at the hotel over New Year's as I had heard that the roof top bar was quite a scene. As it turns out the Rooftop bar was very crowded and the staff became completely overwhelmed and our experience was not so pleasant that evening. In general, over the New Year period, the hotel did seem understaffed as even the breakfast service team was overwhelmed.

I would not stay at the hotel during a very busy period, but during other times I would definitely recommend the place! The beds were super comfortable and inviting. The rooms are done in dark colours definitely giving the speakeasy feel which I loved. One odd note was that the bathroom has clear glass and you can look through from the bedroom area. Fortunately, there are blinds in the bathroom to give some privacy. The location was perfect for me and very near a whole row of malls - but, as we were travelling light, I didn't do any shopping at all.

Pluses: The rooftop bar has a spectacular view, the location, the beds
Negative: During a busy time, the hotel staff does get overwhelmed and there are only 2 rather slow elevators. The pool was very small, so we spent no time at the pool

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ckay09
Dear ckay09, thank you for your comment. NYE is the busiest day of the year for Speakeasy and this year was no exception so my apology if your felt the service was not up to our usual standard. We certainly got extremely busy and have taken your comment on board.

Hopefully we look forward to welcoming you back soon at a time when we can exceed your expectations.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stayed at Hotel Muse for 1 night after island hopping in the south and absolutely loved it! The check-in is smooth and welcoming and the room is very spacious with classy furniture and an extremely comfy bed. The bathroom is stunning and the pool on the 19th floor is amazing with beautiful views over the city. Luckily there weren't many up there were only a few sun lounges but we managed fine. We had drinks at the rooftop bar which adds another star in the book to this hotel, excellent service, cocktails and atmosphere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear malinado, thank you very much for posting such a great review on TA. Delighted to read that Muse was a heaven for you after your island hoping. Looks like you enjoyed most of what we have to offer and especially the hospitality from the team.
Hope to see you again soon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everything was great. The great hospitality worth the money we paid.
Quite a convenient location. close to two BTS station.
The two drawbacks were the small size swimming pool and the variety of the breakfast buffet was a little disappointing.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hardly bare to leave this hotel. Everything is so amazing. Warm greetings by the staffs the moment I stepped in. Check in was fast with pretty and friendly staffs. Unique welcome drinks are severed. Rooms are absolutely beautiful and come along with expensive furnitures. Bed was so comfy with elegant bed sheet. Bathroom, OMG, I loved the bathtub so much, well sited on marble floor. The dressing table and basin, all these hardly seen in other hotels. The pool is small but I am the only one using most of the time. Great fresh breakfast and yummy room service. What you see in picture is what you get. No edit no gimmicks. Simply fall in love with the hotel's decor.

I stayed in Hotel Muse early February, in which, Politician Demonstration was going on. Hesitated if I am to postpone my trip, I dropped an email to Hotel Muse to allow me to make changes of my travel dates without penalties as Singapore Airline waived off all charges. I was attended by Khimmy, a patient and kind staff. My room was prepaid, therefore if no show, there will be no refund. First email was send for request of amendment of dates as I booked wrong date (was my mistake thou). Followed by my request of postpone of travel dates due to Politician Demonstration. Khimmy patiently attended to all my request, his prompt reply was above my expectation. Being kind and helpful, he updated me situation of bangkok and gave travel me advice. I sincerely appreciate the service he provides me. Good job Hotel Muse.
My stay in Bangkok was safe and excellent. Overall, thumbs up to Hotel Muse. What I paid for is worth the stayed. I could say this hotel is five star service and five star stay. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Get corner Grand Deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo