“Excellent Hotel very Near to Shopping”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Upon arriving into Bangkok we took the short 40 minute journey to Hotel Muse, when we arrived at the hotel we were warmly greeted at the door and pointed into the reception area, which itself is very different you are seated at desks whilst you are checked in, whilst we were checking in we were brought out 4 welcome drinks all were beautiul. We arrived at our room and our first impression was WOW, it was a very large room decorated in Parisian Chic and also had the most fab bathroom with a large walkin shower and a large free standing bathtub, the bed was possibly the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Our bags arrived to the room within 5 minutes.

The following day we went to breakfast this again was very nice having a continential and an Asian choice. The pool is situatiated on the same floor as the breakfast restaurant and was quite small but big enough to cool off in, there was also around 10 sun loungers situated around the pool, when I visited there was only two loungers in use, the pool towels are available for you to help yourself.

We also ate dimner one evening in he hotel's Thai restaurant, this again was beautiful and quite reasonable for a city hotel, the staff are very attentive and helpful.

This is a very lovely hotel and something a little different and cool in Bangkok, I would stay again and also highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for better views.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear rachie2502
Thank you very much for leaving your excellent feedback on TA. I was of course delighted to read that you had a great experience with us and particularly enjoyed our unique interior design and of course our super comfy beds. Thank you also for mentioning Sutharos our Thai restaurant on the 19th floor. Our Executive Chef K.King has just created a new menu.
Thank you for your recommendations and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

A fancy hotel in Bangkok.
The lobby is very small but service is good and helpful.
Decorate nice in whole building and the room. There is a desk in the room and a pretty bathtub in the bathroom. The room is bright with a large window but is too dark to read in the night.
The breakfast is not so much choice but the dining room is beautiful.
When we stay here the Bangkok Shotdown is still running, but the transfer to BTS is still convenience. And the doorman is helpful and kindly provide suggestion.
I will spent more time stay here if visit Bangkok again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear evenday. Thank you very much for your review. I was very pleased of course that your experience with us went well and that you are already thinking of spending more time with us. I especially appreciated your comment about our bellman being most helpful.
See you again very soon I hope.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Muse for a week as a participant in a photo workshop. The hotel is tastefully decorated in a 1920's art deco style with very comfortable and efficient rooms. There is a small pool on the 19th floor which is perfect for a quick dip after a hot day traveling around Bangkok. Veranda bars on the 24th and 25th floors are great venues for watching the Bangkok skyline and catching an evening breeze.

Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was good. The Internet is not the fastest, but Wi-Fi access is generally available throughout the hotel.

The hotel is located just far enough away from bustling parts of Bangkok to be an oasis, but within 10 minutes walk to the Ratchadamri and the Chitlom BTS stops.

This was my first stay at Hotel Muse and I will put it on my list as a preferred hotel when I next visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear cadams623
Thank you very much for your very good feedback. I am very pleased to read that Muse is now one of your preferred Hotel in Bangkok. Thank you for the feedback on the WIFI. It looks like we might have some “dead spot” in the building having recently increased our bandwidth and our IT department is desperately checking every corner of the building.
Best for now and see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I just finished running a photo workshop in Bangkok based out of the Muse. Fourteen of us stayed at the hotel which was so convenient located, both BTS lines were within a 10 minute walk. The rooms were fabulous, and at the end of the day the rooftop bar was a sanctuary where we could relax. I can't say enough about how great the staff was, they helped us with anything we needed. When we were too tired to go out at night the hotel restaurants were perfect with great food. And the morning breakfasts had so many varieties of food i was afraid i would try everything.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone going to the great city of Bangkok. I'll be back in October!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear irablock2014, thank you very much for your very positive review. It was our pleasure to host your workshop and I am of course delighted to read that all went well and that you very much enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for recommending Muse to others and for thinking of staying with us again.

See you again in October

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed here for two nights at end of Jan and was blown away. We were upgraded and the room was on 24th floor and fabulous. Bed was huge and really comfy. Not far from BTS Chitlom. Loved the whole 1930s vibe and a drink in the Speakeasy is a must fabulous views. Would recommend staff very friendly a real treat.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Ankh301, thank you for an amazing review about your recent stay with us. Clearly you had a fantastic experience and appreciated our unique interior design based on the glorious years of travelling. As for our beds and Speakeasy they are both a common feature on this site
See you again soon I hope.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

From the wonderfully warm welcome (including cocktails and mocktails when you check in) to the convenience of the perfect location, the Muse certainly gave off an awesome first impression.
This was just the tip of the iceberg as the Muse hotel continued to wonderfully surprise and amaze with its stunning 1920's Hollywood glamour in the bedroom with the most comfortable beds and linen and divine free standing bath and black marble shower. The breakfast was not only impeccably presented but one of the best range of buffet style breakfasts I have enjoyed in Asia (I lived in Thailand for 7 years) and Australia (home).
I regularly stay at Accor hotels in Australia but this was not only unique and stylish but surpassed all expectations.
The staff were undescribably accomodating (Farang as well as Thai) and it was truly a wonderful and luxurious experience.
The rooftop bar was delightful and again, the staff were charming and friendly, giving off a sense of being genuine and not just a 'hospitality-job smile'.
Given the price of the hotel, I was amazed at the services, hospitaility (for example, 2 staff at the front door to always open it for you with a smile whether you are coming or going).
The feeling that you were important, royalty even, was very much given and I cannot rate this hotel highly enough. First class!
This was the most enjoyable stay and I will certainly recommend this to everyone I meet and be staying ther again when I next visit Bangkok. Well done, Muse Hotel on a perfectly run hotel. :)

Room Tip: I was on floor 9 of 24 and it was just a stunning hotel. Can't fault it!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Wow!! Amazing review thank you Scubasiren1. The team at Muse is delighted to see that their effort is being appreciated. Bangkok is a very competitive city so we aim to be at our best to exceed our customer expectations. Glad to hear you could not fault us and felt treated like royalty. Again thank you so much for this glowing review and for sharing it on this site

Hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Let me preface this blog entry by saying that I am a frequent traveler of this world we know as Earth. My family and I absolutely live to see the ends of the earth as we have a great appreciation for culture, travel and what we generally identify as “The Great Experience”. That said, it must be noted that I have had the pleasure of visiting Bangkok on several occasions and while I have not once had a bad hotel stay in Bangkok, I must say that Hotel Muse went above and beyond to meet both mine and my family’s expectations as it pertains to “The Great Experience”. I will try to be brief but still manage to cover all of the highlights of this hotel.

First of all, let me say that the customer service at this hotel is Superb. As many of you know, when flying to Bangkok on most airlines when coming from the US, you must fly through Narita. Well, many of you may also know that there were massive snow storms all over the world the weekend leading up to Valentines Week, which just so happened to be the week we were scheduled to be in Bangkok. It was just our luck that there was a snow storm in Narita that delayed our trip by approximately two days, and as many US citizens know, if you hotel has a 24hour cancellation policy, and something happens the day of travel, Thailand is 12 hours ahead of time, so yeah, you guessed it, when missed our cancellation/modification time slot. So in fear of losing money for the days missed, we arrived in Bangkok at Hotel Muse to be checked in by Noi, one of the Hotel Customer Service Agents. Upon alerting Noi to our accommodation issues, she immediately expressed empathy for us and went into action to take care of us. Take care of us is exactly what she did. Noi not only adjusted our dates for us to accommodate our new travel plans, she also set us up in a corner suite at no additional charge to help with our inconvenience suffered at the hands of mother nature.

Our stay there went on to go extremely well. The breakfast Buffet as well as room service was a reasonable price considering the variety available, the workout facility was very decent with proper placement for an amazing view, and entertainment and sauna were available. The Endless Pool was very very nice, and both Bars were nicely designed, equipped with good food, great music, and excellent staff. The location of this hotel was ideal, as it is located near the sky train, and close to the city center. You are also near many restaurants and shopping. In fact, the hotel was sooo nice, the tour guide that came to take us to our excursion, was like WOW, this is a very nice hotel, I have to recommend it to more of my clients. On top of all of the good service and amenities we received, the price we paid to stay there was more than reasonable in comparison to what we were provided.

The rooms were amazing, equipped with Plush King Beds, Large bathroom with see through glass, bathtub and rain-style shower for extra intimacy, Antique Vintage Retro Hybrid design to the rooms interior, many channels for television viewing pleasures, and plenty of space to maneuver. I must also mention that this establishment caters primarily to adults, so keep that in mind. The absolute only thing missing from our room was a Washer/Dryer Combo that I have found in most hotels in Bangkok, and a Balcony in our room, which for another upgrade, we could have had. Overall, this was definitely one of the best hotels I’ve been privileged to lodge with in all of Thailand and around the world, and I simply cannot wait to return. As a side note, I hope they build a similar property in Phuket, as I love the Beach and will be visiting again very soon if time and finances permit. As a side note, the management checked on me personally after my departure, and we enjoyed a brief exchange which was a unique and refreshing hint of the quality of service at Hotel Muse. I recommend EVERYONE to stay here at least once, as you will surely not regret it!!!!

Room Tip: Try to get a corner wsuite very high up, or the Yimma Residence. Also, book online,a nd be sure to...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Pfuff!!! What a review. Thank you so much DLStanfield for sharing this on TA. Feels like I don’t have anything else to add which is fairly rare but you’ve said it all. We are of course delighted to have K Noi in our team. She is a valuable member and I have personally conveyed your kind comment.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back