Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 893 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a 4 week trip. This hotel is amazing! We had an upgrade so had a large corner room, which was immaculate. Lovely little touches in the room and a turn down service.We decided to eat in the Medici restaurant on our last night, which had excellent service and food. It's not the cheapest, but worth the treat. The rooftop bar is also a must. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the sky train so it was easy to get around. I would definitely recommend this hotel if it's within your budget. It was the perfect end to a perfect trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Alimalli_12 , well thank you for the 1st calss review. Delighted to read that Muse was the perfect end to your trip. Medici and Speakeasy are great and I am pleased you enjoyed them both. Location minutes walking from the BTS is also very good and don’t forget to use our complimentary Tuk tuk if needed.
Thank you for the recommendation and see you again soon

Nicolas Peth

Write a ReviewReviews (3,560)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel as a very underground and gothic look with the dark interiors that goes very well with the name Muse. Loved the way the small details have been taken into account while doing the place up. The rooms are large and spacious. The bathrooms are beautiful and spacious. The breakfast has a good spread but the place is a little small to accommodate all the people in one go and also the staff is unable to attend everyone if too many people come together. The Italian restaurant is beautiful and serves authentic food. Though I didnt see any pizzas on the menu which was a let down.

But the biggest joy is the staff. The staff is very helpful and go out of the way to make sure you have a great stay. The concierge department is especially a great team and they make sure they always call for a taxi when you step out. This hotel is also very close to the main shopping areas and hence rates great on accessibility. Had a great stay and definately recommend it to all travelers to Bangkok.

Room Tip: Take a higher room for a better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ShikhaDeep, thank you for your very positive review on TA, glad to hear that you very much enjoyed your experience with us. Yes our interior design is unique and attention to details is hopefully everywhere but I was particularly delighted to read that it was the hospitality received from our team that impressed you the most. No need to have good hardware if the software is not working.

Thank you for your recommendations and hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Located in heart of Bangkok, very convenient, only 5mins walk to Chidlom BTS station, 1 min walk to Starbucks, close to shopping centers- central department store, Paragon shopping mall, MBK, and Pratunam. Staff are really nice and so helpful. Rooftop bar is fabulous.
Love to go back there!!

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Achariya B, thank you for a great review. Delighted to read that you enjoy all that Muse has to offer
We would love to have you back

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The hotel offers an interesting French style. Nice efficient staff. The room is quiet and roomy. The art deco furnishings make it fun. Nice bars and breakfast area. I think the hotel has not quite caught its rhythm though to make it a smooth and comfortable stay. But they are surely on the way. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Close to Lumpini Park. There are some very nice cheap Thai restaurants in the back lanes up past th...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Michael E, thank you for your positive review on TA. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would stay with us again in the future. We take great care of listening to our customer hence my personal reply to the reviews and as such yes I very much hope that we are on the way to great hospitality

See you again soon

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a 3 week honeymoon in thailand. It is in an excellent location, a 10 minute walk in either direction brings you to the shopping centers or the park and patphong area. Its also in walking distance to the air train,or the hotel will arrange taxis to anywhere for you if you want, staff are very happy to give you good advice if you ask.The hotel is beautifully decorated, everything is top quality and luxurious. We were on the 11th floor, our room was really lovely, in keeping with the rest of the hotel. The bed is huge and definitely one of the most comfortable we stayed in-sheets are amazingly soft! The staff are really helpful and friendly, they are a credit to the hotel. The pool is a bit small but its lovely and never packed.
On the downside we did find the food and drink to be expensive, even more so than it is at home. And for a 5 star I would have thought there would be a balcony.
In saying that we really enjoyed our stay here would definetly stay again:)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Easy checkin, very personal. Stylish dark wood cool inducing from a long day in bangkok temps! Fabulous pool and rooftop resto...stick to the cocktails...food is just ok. A fantastic intro to bangkok, great location for newbies.

Room Tip: High floor exceptional views/corner suite
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had been on an eleven day tour of Northern Thailand and was looking forward to four days at the Muse.
Everything about the hotel and staff was fantastic. The hotel is beautiful. My room was a corner and had all the amenities one could wish for. Room service is prompt and food is delivered hot.
The breakfast buffet is plentiful, but after the first morning I opted for room service. I love room service!!, ,, The newspaper was always outside the door before breakfast. There were plenty of fluffy pillows and crisp sheets changed daily. While I do believe in going green bed and bath linens are not factored in my greeness.
The star in the crown of the hotel belongs to Tommy. He and Boo are perfect in all ways. In my world travels I found them to be in the Michelin 3 star concierge department. That is a new section I just made up.(smile)
During a visit to a floating market I injured my shin climbing out of a long tail boat. It didn't hamper my activities except for the time required to see the Doctor at the hospital. Tommy and Boo were extremely solicitous and checked on me frequently after sending me to the best and amazing hospital in all of Thailand.
The location of the hotel is great and I always felt safe wandering around alone.
I have a Chinese friend who is a chef. He too was impressed with the food, ambience et al in the Italian restaurant in the lower level.
It wouldn't be a problem to go on endlessly as to how great this beautiful boutique hotel is.
Kudos to all the staff that make for a perfect stay.

Room Tip: A corner room on the 10-12 floor is ideal. It's nice and quiet