“Stunning Hotel, loved it!!”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection
Ranked #37 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
“Stunning Hotel, loved it!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was my favourite in a quick trip last year. Every little thing is thought of, it's a very stylish Hotel, loved the low lit ambience, and decor. I would def stay here again, great for all your needs.

• Stayed October 2012
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Stunning review, loved it Simoneh123. Thank you for putting it on TA
See you again soon then.

Nicolas Peth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is my second stay at Muse Hotel. I wasn't too impressed with my first stay as I find the standard room too dark for my liking. But I game to give it a second chance as I need to stay at Langsuan area.

My partner and I checked in at 0830 and was greeted by front reception, Joe. He speaks fluent English and informed us that the room will be ready within 30mins. It was really a nice gesture. Indeed, the room was ready within the time and he also patiently explained on the hotel facilities. An excellent service.

We were given a corner room where daylight was beaming from the window. I was surprised that we were given an upgrade and the corner room is definitely better the standard room if you prefer daylight in the room and a spacious toilet.

Hotel tuk tuk is also available for ferrying guest to Chidlom station, otherwise its only a 7 mins walk to the BTS station.

On my check out day, Joe did the check out and as usual, was peasant and quick. Well Done!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Willie S, thank you for posting your review on TA and it was lovely to read that after a not so enthusiastic first visit you have become a fan by the look of it. Thank you for coming back. We have several different styles of room and interior décor so we can accommodate most taste. Joe is a very valuable member of the team and we are delighted to have him with us, I have certainly conveyed your very kind comment personally to him.
See you again soon for a third visit

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Enjoyed my stay.... room very large and nicely decorated. Soundproof and good views.TV movie and music selection was excellent. Great bathroom with open window to bedroom. Was unable to connect my laptop to the TV.... HDMI cable plug at TV was unavailable or blocked by add on wooden frame which was rather annoying and should be corrected.
Elevators (3) insufficient due to popular roof top entertainment facility heavily used by local visitors at evening hours.

Room Tip: Recommend corner room facing backside.... nice view and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Genehm
Dear Genehm, thank you for posting your review on TA. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your constructive feedback about the HDMI plug, our maintenance team will have a look at what they can do. Speakeasy our roof top bar is very popular and still the place to see and be seen.

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Hotel Muse looks great inside and out. Had a bit of trouble finding it by foot from the metro station. But it is within walking distance to Siam Paragon.

The Speakeasy rooftop bar is a wonderful experience that shouldn't be missed!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear annie_m001, thank you for your lovely review, glad to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay with us. The best BTS station to get to us is Chitlom, only 5 min walk but Siam is not far either. Yes Speakeasy our roof top bar is a great place to hang out and one of the most popular (and non-touristy) roof top bar in town
See you again soon

Nicola Peth
General Manger
Holland, Michigan, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was our first impression of Bangkok - and the first hotel we stayed at during our trip to Thailand. What a wonderful way to start off our vacation! Great interior, the room was clean, awesome location, and wonderful rooftop bar. Fun stay, highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gretta V
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Gretta V, thank you so much for your great recommendation. Glad we started your trip to Thailand on the right foot
See you again soon

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel recently. We had a corner room, which included free internet.
The bed is very comfortable.

The hotel is very stylish, and a short (8 min) walk to the BTS.

There is a great bar upstairs for a drink.

If you are looking for a decent place to relax beside the pool - this is not the hotel for you. The pool is tiny. This is more a boutique hotel, nice rooms and ambience.

The things I liked - bed. Very comfortable.
Things that need improving - the shower... very frustrating, as the rain shower spewed water in all directions, and the other shower head was positioned at "chest" height - which meant for us it was hard to use.
Also had difficulty on check out, because I had used my Accor points to book the hotel. They mentioned to me at check in the amount i'd need to pay (which I agreed) - but when I checked out the reception had no record and insisted I pay the full amount. After showing emails from Accor, and getting the manager involved, we finally got it resolved, but it was somewhat frustrating (and i'm a pretty patient person).

So will I stay here again - yes I probably will, if i'm in Bangkok for a work or quick trip, where I don't want to a pool to relax beside.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear aussieguy69, thank you so much for your review. Delighted to read that you found us to be stylish and that you enjoyed our now famous comfy bed and speakeasy our roof top bar. Thank you also for your constructive feedback on shower and check out procedures when using Accor point. Our team should know better.

Pleased to see that you will stay with us again

See you soon then