Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
$74
$204
$124
3,621 results
All reviewsspeakeasy barspeak easymedici restaurantyama executiveopera singersle saloncorner roomchit lom btsbeautiful hotelinfinity poolthai restaurantlumpini parkour honeymoontuk tukwelcome drinkluxury hotelsky bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Muse for the first leg of our honeymoon. We loved our corner room on a high floor. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the room spendidly luxurious. The breakfast was phenomenal! We loved that the location was in a quieter area of the city. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle and just relax at the hotel at the end of the day! We loved the roof top pool! The speakeasy bar was cool, but the drinks were a bit pricey and not the best cocktails I´ve ever had (though this was true throughout thailand...better to go with local beer).
I would definitely stay at the Muse again if I´m ever back in Bangkok! I love the M Gallery hotels by Accor!

Room Tip: definitely spring for a corner room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Saritainbcn, thank you for posting your great review on the site, looks like the word awesome is getting trendy for Hotel Muse. I of course love your review and am delighted that we gave you a great experience on such an important time of your life, Many Congratulations from all of us.

Thank you about your feedback on our cocktail, this is not what we are known for so I better do a “quality check” on a few of them this evening…..no seriously thank you and I shall review with Johan our mixologist
Hopefully we can book a room for you now for your first anniversary but in the meantime

Best Regards

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went to Bangkok with two other friends. All three of us have never been there before. As advise by friends, we took the BTS from the airport. Stopped at Chit Lom and walked to the hotel. It was about a 5 minute walk dragging our luggages. The walk ways are uneven. The hotel did send an email about airport transfers that they provide.

The only problem we had during our trip was checking in. We booked the Dowadueng Corner Deluxe. Also known as the Muse Grand Deluxe. The hotel website only has an option of either one occupant or two occupant. There is no three occupant option. And since the room and bed is big enough we have no reason to book another room. During check in however, the staff informed us that there will be a charge for the third person. And it cost us about SGD300 for the three nights. It was quite a shock to us. She said that it included extra bed and breakfast. Even if we didn't want both the bed and breakfast, there will still be an extra person charge. This should be more transparent on the website.

However, upon going into our room (room 806), all is forgotten. Its is the most beautiful room. Very spacious with lots of compartments to put all our items. The bathtub is very big and just so you know my friends and me aren't on the petite side. The shower area is also very spacious. The bed is soft and comfortable. Even the extra bed. The television has lots of international channels. Service is prompt. We usually don't have to wait long when we request for something and they called to ensure that we got all our items. Housekeeper for our second day did a great job. We could tell that it was done by a different person by how our things were arranged.

The hotel is located at a very central area. Tuk-tuk is provided to Chit Lom BTS. From there we could choose to either walk or take the BTS if we wanted to go to the Siam area.

All in all, we wouldn't mind staying at the hotel again. Hope the review helps.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Radhiah

Dear Radhiah, thank you for your review and yes it does help greatly. Good to read that you had an awesome time with us. Yes our room can be spacious for 3 people but price advertise are always for two of course. Anyway this did not distract you from enjoying our facilities and this is for the better. We would not mind for you to stay again either and hope that you can do so in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed in room #1507 for 2 nights, its a beautiful and hip hotel, check in was way too slow. Serving welcome drinks is a good idea to cool down the impatient me. Our room is beautiful, big and clean. BUT air conditioner dripping large pool water on floor, called them thrice only they send the mechanical up. Was woken up again at 3am by dripping sound. Overall I do not enjoy my stay at Muse. I still prefer my first night stay at the hotel attached to centralworld. Will i come back? No, not with that condition of the room and location.

1  Thank jssie88

Dear jssie88, thank you for posting your review on the site. Please accept my most sincere apology for the technical fault on our air-conditioning system that clearly ruined your short stay with us. There is nothing more annoying in a hotel room that the sound of a drip and I completely share your opinion. We would like to make it up for you should you decide to give us another chance as this was a mechanical failure on our part. Please to get in touch with us so we can regain the confidence and trust you put in us in the first place.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I just booked Muse through my colleague from 14 to 16 of Feb. for my CNY holiday vacation. But when I checked-in at Muse, reception told me my booking was canacel by my colleague two days ago. Yes, I have no room when hotel 100% full during CNY period. That was not hotel`s fault because of my colleague forgot my trip is confirmed. I just want to say hotel`s guest relation manager`s attitude was so high and without compassion! Hotel staffs doing right things find other Accor`s properties for us, but my key point is GRM should take care of guest`s feelings because we were homeless, not just forced guests move out to other hotels with bad attitude!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
17  Thank ChrisMAO

Dear ChrisMAO. Thank you for posting your review on this site. I am glad that you mentioned that this was not Hotel Muse fault but I am still flabbergasted at the fact that you gave us such a poor and unfair rating. The lady that looked after you offered you two other hotels using her personal connection at a time when Bangkok was full. I am very sorry that you were left in this situation and felt that way but I would rather prefer you voice your anger at your dear friend that cancelled your booking. I believe we did everything we could to get you another room for the night.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013