“A good hotel? umm..”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed in room #1507 for 2 nights, its a beautiful and hip hotel, check in was way too slow. Serving welcome drinks is a good idea to cool down the impatient me. Our room is beautiful, big and clean. BUT air conditioner dripping large pool water on floor, called them thrice only they send the mechanical up. Was woken up again at 3am by dripping sound. Overall I do not enjoy my stay at Muse. I still prefer my first night stay at the hotel attached to centralworld. Will i come back? No, not with that condition of the room and location.

1  Thank jssie88
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear jssie88, thank you for posting your review on the site. Please accept my most sincere apology for the technical fault on our air-conditioning system that clearly ruined your short stay with us. There is nothing more annoying in a hotel room that the sound of a drip and I completely share your opinion. We would like to make it up for you should you decide to give us another chance as this was a mechanical failure on our part. Please to get in touch with us so we can regain the confidence and trust you put in us in the first place.

Nicolas Peth

Write a ReviewReviews (3,460)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I just booked Muse through my colleague from 14 to 16 of Feb. for my CNY holiday vacation. But when I checked-in at Muse, reception told me my booking was canacel by my colleague two days ago. Yes, I have no room when hotel 100% full during CNY period. That was not hotel`s fault because of my colleague forgot my trip is confirmed. I just want to say hotel`s guest relation manager`s attitude was so high and without compassion! Hotel staffs doing right things find other Accor`s properties for us, but my key point is GRM should take care of guest`s feelings because we were homeless, not just forced guests move out to other hotels with bad attitude!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
17  Thank ChrisMAO

Dear ChrisMAO. Thank you for posting your review on this site. I am glad that you mentioned that this was not Hotel Muse fault but I am still flabbergasted at the fact that you gave us such a poor and unfair rating. The lady that looked after you offered you two other hotels using her personal connection at a time when Bangkok was full. I am very sorry that you were left in this situation and felt that way but I would rather prefer you voice your anger at your dear friend that cancelled your booking. I believe we did everything we could to get you another room for the night.

2  Thank Priskila
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed at the Muse during its soft opening (which, unfortunately for the hotel was scheduled during the massive floods in Thailand).
Our family of 4 adults loved the hotel then, so during a very recent visit to Bangkok I was keen to experience it as a romantic destination for my husband and myself.
It did not disappoint. The staff were courteous, helpful and friendly. Check-in was efficient and fast. The Residence King room was beautiful. We love the hotel decor, which is different from anything else that we have experienced, and not at all the usual bland. modern ultra neutral scheme used by many upmarket hotels.
We enjoyed an anniversary drink in the rooftop bar, which has a great city view.
Breakfast was good. The range is not huge, but it's more than adequate and the egg station was welcome.
We also enjoyed the location. We had a massage at both Chang, and Chao 9 Massage (next to the hotel) and were very happy with both. There is also a plethora of quality restaurants very close by. We had a lovely vietnamese meal across the road at Sweet Lime, but there are also many western restaurants nearby, some of which have been well-reviewed on TA.
It's just a few minutes' walk to the lovely Central Chitlom, and the BTS.
Staying as an Accor member entitled us to a discounted rate and discounts on food and beverage, which made our stay an absolute bargain for such luxury.
Thanks, Muse, we'll be back.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are bigger, and I would choose one over the Residence rooms.
2  Thank fally

Dear fally

Thank you for your great review and I was very pleased to read that as a return guest we managed to offer you a wonderful experience. A few things have changed since our soft opening 16 months ago and Muse is fast becoming the trendy place to stay and be seen in Bangkok those days. Our interior décor come from the era of king Rama V and mixes Siam and Europe to re-create the golden age of travel. We are certainly different from anything else in Bangkok. Speakeasy our rooftop bar has just been awarded Asia World best bar and yes the view from either the 24th or 25th floor is simply stunning. Thank you also for mention our breakfast and location.

Well you said you’ll be back so I look forward to welcoming you back personally

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Muse and just regret not spending more! Everything was perfect, from the room to the rooftop bar, service and kindness of the staff. We definitely recommend this hotel for a perfect stay in Bangkok. The only regret was the swimming pool and air conditioning that are definitely too COLD.

Room Tip: Our room was a corner room, I recommend. However, we would have preferred a superior floor.

Dear Tiffany S

Thank you for posting pour review on this site, well your title says it all so I have nothing to add
Let’s hope we can see you back with us very soon

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the Hotel Muse with my son. The room was interesting. Great beds. Great view. Gym is good. Medici and roof top restaurants are very good. The staff are attentive but not overbearing. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

First of all, we chose hotel Must because of its location. Chic neighborhood close to all the shopping centers, easy access to the Sky Train but the hotel is so much more than just good location. The hotel staff were all very kind and accommodating to our request. We asked for an early check-in and was consequently upgraded because our room category was not ready. Hotel facilities are superbly designed, classy, practical, The pool is by no means small for a Bangkok hotel standard and it was very pretty. If you are looking for an Olympic sized pool, you are in the wrong place. We invited more Bangkok friends over for an apero and dinner by the pool, they all fell in love with the hotel.The food (both Italian and Thai) was simply delicious and good value. The following day, we were late to breakfast, the staff went out of their way and cooked us a fresh dishes. That's THE SERVICE. We thought they would just bring back the food they collected earlier but they went beyond our expectations. Trust us, you will not regret the stay at hotel Must while you are in Bangkok :)

Room Tip: Residence is a good room category with deco in lighter colors in comparison to the rest of hotel dec...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Samantha E

Thank you for posting your perfect review on this site and for being so complementary about our location, facilities and service. Glad to hear that we really looked after the details for you and that the team went out of their way to please you…the system works as General Manager say. Thank you also for mentioning our two fantastic Restaurants, they offer really great value for money menu and I am glad that you enjoyed them. Medici with the live Opera singer has to be experienced.

Thank you for choosing us again and we hope to see you again in the near future