Our family of three (2 adults, 1 small child) stayed in a studio room for 5 nights late July 2012.
Room was a good size, high quality bathroom and surprisingly good kitchenette. Wide selection of tv channels and good strength wifi (free).
Location is halfway down a long soi but taxis are easy to get so not a problem. They also have ample parking if you have your own car.
Pool clean. Didnt use the restaurant as we went out for breakfast or ate in the room.
Lots of nice restaurants near by - no need for a taxi (2 minutes walk).
Only two small downsides:
- A/c was a bit noisy as they are right outside the window on the balcony, but you get used to it
- As others have reported there is a slight smell of drains sometimes, mainly in the bathroom. If you keep the door closed then it is not a problem.
For the price this is a fantastic alternative to a full blown hotel and if you plan to explore Bangkok rather than sit by the pool then I would highly recommend this residence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok’s newest and most exclusive serviced residence on Phloenchit Road, is a prime choice for an extended stay in Thailand’s bustling capital.AETAS residence is dedicated to adherence to the highest standards of hospitality industry and wonderful premises. Guests can rightly expect more than a heavenly treatment with a distinctive touch of style accommodation.AETAS residence offers ideal accommodation inclusively equipped for a perfect hospitality experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your AETAS residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aetas Residence Hotel Bangkok