Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #400 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: A contemporary all day dining restaurant serving enticing gourmet international cuisine in a visually dramatic setting. The cuisine emphasizes freshness and high quality ingredients for a modern health-conscious lifestyle with many international dishes cooked 'a la minute'. Diners can enjoy a gourmet buffet or order a la carte dishes in this refreshing venue.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Not really a brunch as no breakfast foods, quality of food generally, very good, but for a Sunday lunch in Bangkok, I found it very expensive. For what I paid for the food, 2,190 Baht I would have expected to get free flow booze included. Free flow was an extra 810 Baht. The cost was far more than in similar hotels in the area. Spent a lot of time waiting to get my wine glass replenished.

1  Thank thaibri180
fb_bangkok, Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Thaibri180,

Thank you for your recent visit to Seasonal Tastes and for the constructive feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our premium quality of food.

We are sorry to hear the delay experienced when replenishing your drinks, this defensively not our typical service standard and we will make sure to address it with our team.
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit has an online store where you can get the best deals in food and beverage offerings, make sure to visit it for great promotional discounts.

We look forward to welcome you very soon again, please feel free to contact me directly next time you visit us, it will be my pleasure to meet you and make sure your experience is memorable.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bring your friends on a Sunday for an excellent brunch. Now you show up as a group of four and you only pay the food of two guests (pay tax and service charge for four however). This is an excellent deal. We enjoyed the good seafood selection, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and International counters, as well as the excellent deserts, moevenpick ice cream and freshly made chocolate truffles. My favorite though must be the Swiss raclette, which is prepared authentically on the overhead scrape grill, simmered to perfection and served with the appropriate condiments and side dishes. Well done, Westin team. Please keep up the promotion, so many ore people can taste the good and reasonably priced buffet

Dear Rudi M,

Thank you for your recent visit to Seasonal Tastes during our Family Filled Sunday Lunch.

Our buffet is well known for the extensive selection of international and local dishes we offer to our guests, from seafood to grilled meat cuts to our succulent selection of desserts.

We look forward to welcome you very soon again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I visit Bangkok frequently on vacation and I stay always at the Westin Grande Sukhumvit. A very special place to be early in the morning is the Taste Restaurant located at the 7th floor of the hotel where you will have your distinguished breakfast. In addition to the best quality and diversity of the food available there, it is really impressing to see the always smiling faces of the staff working there and their outstanding level of good service offered to the hotel guests.
Don't miss your breakfast there, it is really something else.

Dear AFM516,

Thank you for this wonderful review of Seasonal Tastes, we are glad to hear you enjoyed our food and service.

Our buffets will cater to everyone, with fresh full of nutrients superfood and decadent sweet threats. Our highlights change seasonally to make sure we always have the best products in season available to our guests.

We hope to welcome you very soon again.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Really enjoy this restaurant every chance I have to visit. Today, I experienced Sunday brunch which really satisfied my expectations. Everything is done to the five star level - the decorations and presentation are unique and first rate, the food is absolutely delicious, the service is also top notch, and the live band provides elegant and appropriate atmosphere.

It is an experience which leaves you happy and satisfied. The various food stations are done wonderfully well; it's obvious special care and attention has been done to create the various food station themes. It's unique, creative, and really works well.

Because the Sunday brunch buffet is on the steep side (2,000 baht per person), I feel I can be overly critical of some deficiencies -
1. In their effort to satisfy, the service staff sometimes hovered over me during my meal. Sometimes they were trigger happy to pull my plate right after I finished my last bite of the plate. I wish they would lay off just a bit.
2. I wish there were a bit more food selections in the buffet. I realize that space is limited in the restaurant; but squeezing a couple more food stations would help.
3. For 2,000 baht per person, I wish this would include at least 1 complementary glass of champagne or wine.

All in all, a 5 star experience with a 5 star price tag. I would recommend this dining experience at least once.

Dear jazsacher,

Thank you for coming back to Seasonal Tastes, we are delighted to hear you enjoy our buffet and service.

Seasonal Tastes is the perfect venue to enjoy an international selection of food, with our nutrient salad bars, our fresh seafood and our succulent grilled meat cuts, it is a place that can cater for everyone.
Our menu changes seasonally to bring you the best ingredients.

We look forward to having you with us very soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Abundant variety of salad options and great to have Mövenpick ice-cream. Both breakfast and dinner offer great Japanese selections and desserts are pretty nice as well. And they have pan fried ice-cream in the morning as a surprise!

3  Thank EddieSky