“We didn't miss spanish food”
Review of The Wave

The Wave
Ranked #208 of 12,096 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Normally, we only enjoy the spanish way to eat, because we are from Spain, first time in Asia. Our Tourguide told us to go to this place. We ordered some different rice dishes, very, very good. The scenic view to the fantastic river, beautiful. The service was very friendly and charming. At least we can say very good food, good wine, good service, beautiful place and we really didn't miss our spanish food this evening.

1  Thank Pepe S

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the best resturant to have Thai food.
Teast and price are very good.
Treatment is excellent.
All are having pleasant smile faces.
If you go once I assure you will go again.

5  Thank Ali A
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife and I love Thai food and of course love Thailand --- We have visited Thailand many times especially Bangkok. Since last year we have visited The Wave Restaurant twice and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. To be honest when we visit any restaurant we always look for value ie. "yes the meal was very nice --- very well presented --- but did it represent full value for the money paid ?" Without doubt The Wave Restaurant falls well into this category. What we really like is the variety in the menu offered which includes Thai, Seafood, Sushi Bar, Western Food, Steak etc... We really enjoyed our evening and will be re visiting The Wave again in October during our next stay in Bangkok.

1  Thank BLUEWONDER1
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It was my first return to Bangkok since I left there 4 years ago. The Wave, highly recommended by a group of Thai friends, so we decided to go there for a reunion gathering 2 weeks ago. A huge restaurant divided into private rooms area with karaoke system, indoor dining with live band performance and if you want to enjoy the wind right beside the river, you can take the outdoor seats. We were all working in the same industry means difficult to be pleased by a normal restaurant. However, the food quality was so great, sashimi was fresh and cold, Thai dishes were full of authentic flavors, their attentive service and smile which I would not forget. After few bottles of wine, some of my friends were dancing next to the table and some of them were singing in the karaoke room. We had a true moment there and the most important thing was value for money! Thank you The Wave...we'll be back!

2  Thank MoMo92_12
Reviewed August 27, 2012

first time for me in thailand and was a liitle bit afraid, what will happen, but it was funny, young people, spicy food and cold drinks. my family and me were happy to find this place. not so far away from shangri la hotel with taxi. great differences between hotel food and this restaurant. if you stay in bangkok, you have to go to this fantastic place. i will tell my friends to go to this place.