“Amazing and relaxing place to be!”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #28 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I went here with a few of my work colleagues just to show them around town and it was great. Amazing service. The food was good and the ambiance was very nice. Jazz and good cocktails for everyone. We loved it. Surely coming back!

1  Thank Ann E
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Ann E,

Thank you very much for choosing to spend an evening at The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you and your colleagues had food, cocktails and live jazz at our venue. Moreover, I was delighted to read about the level of customer service that exceeded your expectations. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for The Living Room

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Even though it's only my second time at The Living Room, I can say that it's always going to be a night well-spent if you choose to spend one fine Bangkok evening in this place. The vast selection of wines, cocktails and drinks is sure not to disappoint even the most snobbish of wine connoisseurs. I'd also like to commend the staff for being gracious and accommodating, always providing service with such warm smiles on their faces. We thoroughly enjoyed the music, too. It's the perfect date place!

1  Thank Alyssa C

Dear Alyssa C,

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards The Living Room.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the wines, cocktails, live music as well as the level of customer service provided by the team. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great jazz venue. Wonderful staff especially Khun Nid who always knows my favourite drink! No need to ask! That's quality. And all staff very friendly and the music from Randy Cannon is awesome. In
my humble opinion! Lovely buzz. By the way I recommend the Harvey Wallbanger! Have a good time!

2  Thank BrainyBrendan

Dear BrainyBrendan,

Thank you very much for your visit to The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read about your positive experiences at The Living Room. Extra recognition had been given to Khun Nid and she was delighted to know that she had been able to play a part in making your visit to our jazz venue more memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy the live jazz by Randy Cannon soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been to here several times. One of my favorite staff Panumas always welcome us with a winsome smile:) I feel like I'm home. You can enjoy relaxing atmosphere with soothing Jazz and beautiful cocktail.

1  Thank Masami A

Dear Masami A,

Thank you very much for your visit to The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the cocktails and live jazz at our jazz venue. Extra recognition had been given to Panumas and she was delighted to know that she had been able to play a part in making your visit more memorable. Your compliments had been shared with the team and they look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on many occasions over the years and I always enjoy the service at The Living Room. The waiting staff are friendly and efficient and the food, drinks and music are top notch.

During our last stay at the hotel in October 2013 we had the Sunday brunch and were seated in The Living Room. The brunch was absolutely fantastic with an amazing array of foods from around the world, all delicious and beautifully prepared and served. We have 2 kids under 10 and the girls working here always make a fuss of them. Highly recommended.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Louise068,

Thank you very much for your continuous support towards The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback and I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the buffet spread at our Sunday Jazzy Brunch, the food on our normal days, the ambiance, live jazz and the level of customer service provided by the team. Your compliments had been share with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.