“Best service as always”

Ranked #34 of 11,609 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Brunch here always superb !!!!!! Great service great food as always we will come here again for sure.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Mali_may,

Thank you for dining at The Living Room and for sharing your experiences.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such positive comments. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you asked me to recommend a restaurant where every staff in that restaurant will offer excellent services to their customers, The Living Room at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is definitely the one that I would recommend. From the time you walked into the restaurant and till the time you left, you can feel like you are the VIP. Every staff in The Living Room has a big smile on their face and they are willing to try their very best to address your needs. The most amazing thing about them is that they have very good memory as they can call your name even if I am not a frequent visitor (note: I only travelled to Bangkok once every two or three months). The one reason that I love to go and visit The Living Room almost everyday during my stay at the Sheraton Hotel and have my dinner there is that the good customer service of their staff makes me feel like home and help to get rid of all the tardiness that I have on my job. If you feel like I sound exaggerating, go and experience it on your own

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Paul L,

Thank you very much for taking your time to compliments our attentive staffs at The Living Room.

We thank you for highlighting our team, our biggest asset is indeed our people. We continuously improve the service provided to our guests and I am glad to read that you can feel it during your stay with us. Your comments will definitely be an encouragement to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I went to living room last night. The singer was Absotulely brilliant. (Cherry Hayes)
The service was excellent.
I would come back again next week.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear cfwew,

Greetings from Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection, Hotel, Bangkok.

We are pleased that you had a memorable night at The Living Room and enjoyed our dynamic guest singer, Cherryl Hayes. The venue has regularly changing line-up of international jazz stars, so please do return when you have to chance.

Thank you for taking to time to tell us about your evening.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I had a gloriously indulgent Sunday Brunch here, so worth the $$$. Book to get a seat in the Living Room to be close to the jazz, and come at noon to make the most of the 12-3 brunch. For an extra 800+ baht, you get a free flow of wine, beer, cocktails... But the food is what makes it special. Oysters, caviar, sushi, fresh pasta station, full carvery, as well as Thai, Indian and Chinese, including Dim Sum... Foie gras, anti-pasto, and the cheeses, cold meats... Finally the desserts, all beautifully presented. We enjoyed our special day, and if we were very rich would come often. An expensive (2200 baht per person) fantastic treat.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear E_Sniggs,

May I thank you for dining with us at the Sunday Jazzy Brunch and for the time that you have taken to write a review.

I am delighted to read about your positive dining experience and that your most preferred venue at The Living Room. As you have highlight, being seated at The Living allows you to watch live jazz being performed while enjoying your meal. Otherwise, guests do have the option to dine at Rossini's or basil, which also have live jazz from The Living Room being shared. Moreover, I am happy to read that you have enjoyed our food selection, whether it be the caviar, sushi, pasta station and dessert selection.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice atmospher ( prefect location but not too crowded) wonderful service.
afternoon tea is a delicious.
Scone was really good, raspberry muffin a bit dry but i gave 4 star for overall.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear bimbu56,

May I thank you for joining us at The Living Room for the Afternoon tea and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad that you have enjoyed the scone and service provided during the Afternoon tea. I have taken note of your comment on the raspberry muffin and have shared it with our Director of Food & Beverage for improvement.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.