“Great for afternoon tea.”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #74 of 11,958 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice atmospher ( prefect location but not too crowded) wonderful service.
afternoon tea is a delicious.
Scone was really good, raspberry muffin a bit dry but i gave 4 star for overall.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear bimbu56,

May I thank you for joining us at The Living Room for the Afternoon tea and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad that you have enjoyed the scone and service provided during the Afternoon tea. I have taken note of your comment on the raspberry muffin and have shared it with our Director of Food & Beverage for improvement.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

"Best jazz bar in town" i couldnt agree more. A chill-lax place u can slow down your busy day with luve jazz , drinks , services and atmosphere. Kind of place that all jazz lover cant miss

1  Thank Saniiii

Dear Saniiii,

May I thank you for joining us at The Living Room and for the time that you have taken to share your experience with us.

I certainly agree with you that The Living Room is an ideal place to cool down with live jazz after a busy day. Our venue offers live jazz every day of the week starting from 18:00, and moreover during our Sunday Brunch, live jazz is also available. Your kind compliments have been shared with the team at The Living Room to recognize their efforts and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Make me feel love jazz music by many beautiful ladies will provide the fantastic service. The food and drink can get in other luxuly five or six star hotel but service at this restaurant i gauranteed you will never get it like LIVING ROOM. The staff always smile, actively greeting, care and friendly!!!!!!!!
Keep it go on please.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Taweechai L,

Thank you for visiting us at The Living Room and for sharing your experiences.

You are correct to highlight that our biggest asset is our people. We continuously strive to improve the level of our service and I am sure that your comments will definitely be an encouragement to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Jazz brand was outstanding,
During their break walking around and talked to the guest for feedback.
I like it...
Food's excellent but a bit pricy (plus 10% service charge).
No doubts for service, super fantastic!
Can't wait to go back again

1  Thank Oliver_JFK
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Oliver_JFK,

May I thank you for joining at us The Living Room and for sharing your experience.

I am glad that you had enjoyed not only the food and beverage offered, but also the live jazz. We strive to improve the quality of our services and it is through guests' feedback that we are able to achieve it.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable jazzy night.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I enjoy the Living Room, it is centrally located in the Bangkok Sukhumvit Sheraton.
There is a direct pathway to the Skytrain.
If you like Jazz, there is a Jazz Band every evening and for Sunday Brunch which is excellent, and great value for money.
The only negative comment I have regarding Sunday brunch is the wine, it is a bit rough for my palate, but a teeny bit better quality than that on offer by the Four Seasons, which also does an excellent Sunday Brunch.

The staff are wonderful, very professional, polite and multi lingual in European and Oriental languages. This is a very well managed Hotel, and is my preferred lodging for business clients visiting Bangkok.

1  Thank alavna
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear alavna,

May I thank you for visiting us at The Living Room and for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to read that you enjoy our central location, jazz and Sunday Jazzy Brunch. Your constructive feedback regarding the wine has been shared with our Director of Food & Beverage for improvement in the near future. The team and I look forward to welcoming you and your clients back to The Living Room and Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in the near future.