Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Impeccable care and craft

My parents opened their own women’s apparel retail store many years ago in a small college town in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
O6401SLgaryd
Raja's Service ++++

27 yrs as a customer, Raja's continues to execute their great service, value & quality. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kelly C
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $73.48
from $52.84
from $51.56
from $65.15
1,060 results
All reviews final product bespoke suit fit perfectly tailor shop these guys reasonable price bobby dane rajas suits measurements material pants quality jacket clothes gulati
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

I've been a customer of Raja's Fashions for 15 years. During this period, I've been consistently impressed by their immaculate professionalism, their superb workmanship, their excellent customer service and their friendliness, personability and courtesy. They offer a bespoke service in every sense: not only are the splendid clothes they make fully personalised to accommodate their patrons' measurements and preferences; the practical arrangements made for fittings are also structured around their customers' convenience. I can't recommend Raja's Fashions too strongly: their worldwide reputation for outstanding sartorial craftsmanship and unrivalled client care is fully justified and richly deserved.

1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed July 17, 2019

My family have been going to Raja's for years. The service is top quality and the prices are fair. Bobby and Dane have an outstanding reputation within the expatriate circles of Bangkok. They are known for their great work and integrity.

2  Thank MacArthur55
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to Raja’s over the last 7 or 8 years. The prices are reasonable, the service is excellent and the clothes are fantastic. I consistently receive compliments on the garments that they have made for me and all of the clothes have held up very well.

If anything, the clothes they made me on my most recent visit are nicer than those from earlier trips.

Cannot recommend them highly enough and I will certainly be back in another year or two.

1  Thank cmdr-flatus
Reviewed July 15, 2019

In Bangkok there are plenty of places that can make you a 24-hour suit. What I like about Raja’s Fashions is that they don’t rush their creations. Time and care is taken with every single design from the minute you step in the shop to select your material through to the fittings and the final pick up. Over the fitting sessions, time and care is always taken to make sure that every single detail meets my requirements to a tee!!

Great stuff again guys.. Thank you.

Joe

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Had the pleasure of buying 2 custom made suits here in March. From the moment I was seated to my last encounter a week later, the entire staff and family were nothing but professional. I've received so many compliments on the quality and look of the suits I had made. Will be going back very soon!

Date of experience: March 2019