Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Impeccable care and craft

My parents opened their own women’s apparel retail store many years ago in a small college town in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
O6401SLgaryd
Raja's Service ++++

27 yrs as a customer, Raja's continues to execute their great service, value & quality. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kelly C
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $73.80
from $11.78
from $53.06
from $51.78
1,060 results
All reviews final product bespoke suit fit perfectly tailor shop these guys reasonable price bobby dane rajas suits measurements material pants quality jacket clothes gulati
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to Raja’s over the last 7 or 8 years. The prices are reasonable, the service is excellent and the clothes are fantastic. I consistently receive compliments on the garments that they have made for me and all of the clothes have held up very well.

If anything, the clothes they made me on my most recent visit are nicer than those from earlier trips.

Cannot recommend them highly enough and I will certainly be back in another year or two.

1  Thank cmdr-flatus
Reviewed July 15, 2019

In Bangkok there are plenty of places that can make you a 24-hour suit. What I like about Raja’s Fashions is that they don’t rush their creations. Time and care is taken with every single design from the minute you step in the shop to select your material through to the fittings and the final pick up. Over the fitting sessions, time and care is always taken to make sure that every single detail meets my requirements to a tee!!

Great stuff again guys.. Thank you.

Joe

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Had the pleasure of buying 2 custom made suits here in March. From the moment I was seated to my last encounter a week later, the entire staff and family were nothing but professional. I've received so many compliments on the quality and look of the suits I had made. Will be going back very soon!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank danish_mir
Reviewed July 4, 2019

I have had suits made in London, Paris, New York and nothing compares to Raja. Be sure to plan before you go. You are getting something custom so make it custom.
A few tips. Don’t rush anything. Ask questions, are your arms the same length. I wear a sport watch so I request 3/4 inch larger cuff on left. Ask about material. Don’t skimp here. They have the finest cottons made. Which collar do you want? Do you want French cuffs? Convertible cuffs? Maybe you are tall and want the shirt tail an inch or two longer. Go to a men’s fashion site and search bespoke shirts. That will give even more info.

2  Thank john s
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

The only tailor to see in Bangkok. Raja,Bobby and Dane treat you like family and never forget a name or face. Dress Sharp Look Sharp Feel Sharp.

Date of experience: February 2019