Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Impeccable care and craft

My parents opened their own women’s apparel retail store many years ago in a small college town in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
O6401SLgaryd
Raja's Service ++++

27 yrs as a customer, Raja's continues to execute their great service, value & quality. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kelly C
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $73.61
from $52.93
from $51.65
from $65.26
1,060 results
All reviews final product bespoke suit fit perfectly tailor shop these guys reasonable price bobby dane rajas suits measurements material pants quality jacket clothes gulati
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

I have had suits made in London, Paris, New York and nothing compares to Raja. Be sure to plan before you go. You are getting something custom so make it custom.
A few tips. Don’t rush anything. Ask questions, are your arms the same length. I wear a sport watch so I request 3/4 inch larger cuff on left. Ask about material. Don’t skimp here. They have the finest cottons made. Which collar do you want? Do you want French cuffs? Convertible cuffs? Maybe you are tall and want the shirt tail an inch or two longer. Go to a men’s fashion site and search bespoke shirts. That will give even more info.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank john s
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

The only tailor to see in Bangkok. Raja,Bobby and Dane treat you like family and never forget a name or face. Dress Sharp Look Sharp Feel Sharp.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank AP2175
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Raja’s is the best! Despite it being 17 years later, Owner remembered my father as soon as we walked in. Offered us all a beverage while we waited to be measured. We picked out our fabric and all details for our shirts and slacks. Came back in a few days later to try them on and they were perfect. Thanks Raja’s! See you again on our next visit to Bangkok!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank tfh5013
Reviewed June 29, 2019

I already bought shirts three times at Raja's Fashion. I like the friendly atmosphere there and the owner is always welcoming you. You always get the fabrics you choose and the shirts are made as per your wish. I will go there next time again.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Stefan L
Reviewed June 22, 2019

I went to the tailor in Bangkok for the first time, and all friends suggested me this shop and Bobbi.Raja. I am not the 1st time that I enter in a tailor shop, or tailor "dungeon" and I have to ensure the excellent services and quality.

There are a lot of choices and Bobbi with his staff can take care about you very well. I suggest you to take at least 1 hour to check all the several choices for your suite, shirt or whatever.

Date of experience: May 2019