Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Impeccable care and craft

My parents opened their own women’s apparel retail store many years ago in a small college town in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
O6401SLgaryd
Raja's Service ++++

27 yrs as a customer, Raja's continues to execute their great service, value & quality. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kelly C
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $73.48
from $52.84
from $51.56
from $65.15
1,060 results
All reviews final product bespoke suit fit perfectly tailor shop these guys reasonable price bobby dane rajas suits measurements material pants quality jacket clothes gulati
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I got a personal recommendation that Raja's Fashions was the place to go for a custom suit while in Bangkok. I'm glad I went there! I was very pleased with the clothes, service, and prices that I got. I ordered a custom suit and three custom shirts. I had an initial visit and three fittings. It was great to be greeted by name for each of my fittings and to have personal recommendations and advice on the fabrics and styles that I chose. Having brought the suit and shirts home and worn them on a few occasions, I can say that they are exactly what I wanted and look great! The custom fit makes all the difference. The price was also great. This was my first bespoke suit and I probably would have paid a comparable price for an off the rack suit back home in the U.S.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I got 1 suit and 1 shirt made. The the finishes and overall quality are really high. They take care of what you want and they want you to have multiple fittings to make sure the suit is perfect for you.
All the staff is really knowledgeable, willing to give you advice and helpful. They are very meticulous in what they do and care that the quality of their product stays high.
It was a really great experience to buy from them and I'll definitively do it in the future.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Alessandro N
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Me and my brother came to Raja's to get ourselves some tailor made suits and shirts. Having friends at home who already went to Raja's and were fully satisfied this was our first choice in Bangkok. We were welcomed friendly by Bobby and his team, got some refreshments and went through all the fabrics to decide which ones we wanted. As this was our first trip to a tailor we were sometimes unsure in how to choose styles and fabrics but we were always given great assistance by everyone at Rajas so that it was very smooth sailing. For a suit there are multiple fittings required to make it look perfect, so keep that in mind when planning on getting one. You'll always be helped a lot through the process so it's all good if you're inexperienced like us. In the end we bought 3 suits, 6 shirts, 1 vest and 3 ties were given to us on top. Both shirts and suits are of excellent quality and fit perfectly. The price is absolutely reasonable considering that you get a customized product and I'd highly recommend anyone spending the extra baht and going to Rajas instead of all the cheap stores around Khaosan. You definitely won't regret it. If I'd ever need another suit I'd go to Rajas again. Also there's always a very pleasant atmosphere in the shop and a lot of joking around which we enjoyed a lot. Cheers and all the best,

Max

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Seaside61003512335
Reviewed March 19, 2019

First be warned that there are at least one other tailor nearby with almost the same name. Look at the logo outside to make sure you enter the correct Raja!

The store itself is filled with fabrics you can look at and touch, and pick which one you want to buy. They can make shirts, trousers, suits and more. For me I went with some dress shirts and wool flannel trousers. You will pay half the price when you order, and the rest when everything is done.

After taking the measurements, I came back a few days later for a fitting. They took more measurements and noted which adjustments were needed. You can also give your input if you have preferences on the fitting. 4-5 days later all the clothes were ready.

I'm using them almost daily and the quality is excellent! I'm hoping to return to Bangkok next year and buy more.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019

This was my first visit to Bangkok and to Raja's Fashions. Raja's Fashions came highly recommended by my partner who has been a customer for years. Customer service is OUTSTANDING!

On our first visit they instantly recognized him and welcomed us into the store with cool damp towels, and a wide assortment of drinks because it was quite warm that day. Their store has excellent aircon that helped us get comfortable. They have a wide assortment of materials, patterns, and colors for suits and shirts. So much that it was a bit overwhelming at first. We were only buying suits on this visit. They kept checking on us to make sure we were doing okay and if we had any questions about the materials, looking for something in particular, or needed help choosing. I felt their prices are very reasonable for their high level of service, I decided to buy 2 suits with an extra pair of pants for each.

The fitting appointments were handled in this well choreographed dance between everyone helping with garments, to checking fit, and adjustments. The fittings were so efficiently executed I hadn't even realized I was finished at the first fitting. It's a fascinating process to be apart of and watch!

If you don't shop at Raja's Fashions, you're making a big mistake.

Raja's Fashions has found a lifetime customer!

Date of experience: February 2019