“Excellent results with an amazingly quick turnaround!”
Review of Raja's Fashions

Raja's Fashions
Ranked #3 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent results with an amazingly quick turnaround!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I are so impressed with this place. They consistently provide outstanding service and quality suits. We often bring our visiting family and friends here and they are always happy with the results and how quickly they can get their suits. Raja and Bobby are super friendly and always welcoming. I give Raja's Fashion's my highest recommendation if you want to look and feel good in a new tailored suit!

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Amy! Look forward to seeing you again soon! Bobby G

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Tailor in Bangkok”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

You will not be disappointed! Raja and Bobby will provide you with the highest quality and superb craftsmanship. I only wear tailor made clothes by Raja's Fashions. Everything else, regardless of cost, pales in comparison. I am consistently complimented on my clothes and consistently look better than my peers. I have over 40 shirts and 5 suits from Raja's fashions, whether you purchase in person (highly recommended for the outstanding experience) or via mail order, your clothes will be exceptionally made.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much Richard. We truly appreciate your ongoing business. Bobby G
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“BCT loves Raja's Fashions!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have lived in Bangkok for over 20 years and my husband over 40 years. During that time we have sent countless friends and family to Bobby at Raja's Fashions and they are never disappointed. Bobby's warmth and personal manner make the visit fun and memorable and the workmanship his team turns out is superb.

I am also involved with Bangkok Community Theatre and as part of their effort to support the community, Bobby/Raja's Fashions has sponsored countless period style suits for us. They made 20+ suits in wild fabrics for our production of "Guys and Dolls", modern Tuxedos for "Rumours", beautiful Victorian suits for "Pygmalion" and just this March they made beautiful 1940's Tuxedos and suits for "Blithe Spirit"; we could not stage our shows (which raise money for charity) without Bobby's generous support. I cannot recommend a visit to Raja's Fashions enough; it will be one of the highlights of your trip to Bangkok!

Visited February 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks you Bonnie! It's been our absolute pleasure to work with you and the BCT. Looking forward to the next visit. Best wishes Bobby G
Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent high quality suits”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Highly recommend Rajas Fashions, for extremely well made high quality suits. Great value, service and experience. i purchased another two suits this year, total 4 since 2007 will always go back and recommend others to do the same. if you are going to bangkok dont get a suit anywhere else!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gordon S
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks so much Roger, we appreciate your ongoing business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes - Bobby G
Liverpool
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Sartorial Savoir Faire in Bangkok”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Raja's is an emporium of of sartorial success. I have searched all over Bangkok for a good tailor and this is without doubt a great tailor. Having worked in the industry myself, selling suits in Harrods, I can honestly say this is an experience not to be missed if you're travelling through Bangkok and in need of a gentleman's outfitter. Nothing is too much for the Gulati trio. Bobby's customer service skills are exceptional, he remembers his customer's names, offers a drink even if you are just browsing, and will go the extra mile for any customer. They really have got customer service down to a fine art.

When I asked Raja if he made fully canvassed suits, he was able to answer me honestly. A big plus considering the amount of tailors in Bangkok. He replied, "no, you can't get good quality canvas here, so I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation." Now, to me that speaks volumes. Few tailors in Bangkok don't even know what canvassing is. The quality of the suits and the clothes they make is very good. They will last a long time and I guarantee you'll be returning back for more.

What's more, you'll be treated to the same legendary Raja hospitality whether it's just one shirt or a whole new wardrobe you're looking for and that's what makes them stand apart from the rest. These guys are not out to get your money, they want to offer you an experience that will make you keep coming back year after year.

It's worth a trip to the shop just to listen to the great banter and customer experience that goes on there.

I don't recommend places easy, but I have no hesitation with this place. It's Saville Row without the price, but the same prowess.

3 Thank fjhigginsiv
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to wrote such a glowing review. It was our absolute pleasure serving you and I hope we see you again some day. Best regards Bobby G