“Great Food”
Review of Grossi trattoria and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Grossi trattoria and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Grossi Trattoria and Wine Bar is positioned as the first internationally branded Italian restaurant in Bangkok. Guy Grossi, renowned in Australia as top restaurateur, author and celebrity chef has partnered with InterContinental Bangkok to bring his own innovative restaurant concept to town. This will mean one of a kind cuisine for those in the know about true trattoria style Italian dining complemented by extensive wine list from the world renowned wine making regions in Italy.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The restaurant it is very well located in downtown. I was with my friend shopping and we end up in this restaurant for dinner. The atmosphere there is very good. Food was just amazing and they have a very good wine selection as well. Staff there is very friendly and be able to see the entire kitchen preparing your food is a nice touch from a prime restaurant. I woud recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We spent 3 days in Bangkok after a group tour of southeast asia. We stayed at the intercontenental hotel which is where the restaurant is located.
If you have read my other reviews, you know that i suffer from many food allergies, so trying unfamiliar cuisines makes me uneasy.. even though we had mediocre expectations, Italian food seemed like a safe choice.
We were pleasantly surprised that the food exceeded our expectations! the manager is Italian and the food authentic. The wait staff was also very attentive to my allergies and took extra care.
The outdoor seating offers the chance to do some people watching in this busy city.. Always a plus.
We enjoyed it so much and felt so comfortable that we ended up eating there every night we were in Bangkok.. Each night trying something different from their extensive menu.. (Do try the carbonara which is very light... and the mushroom pizza)
Special thanks go to our servers Rachain and Nidsorn for their TLC!

1  Thank MakeupArtist40
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We dined here 3 nights out of the 12nights we were in Bangkok the service was fantastic! The food was delicious, we definitely recommend eating here..

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed at Hotel Intercontinental in November and decided to try out the Grossi Trattoria and Wine Bar before heading out with friends. The food was amazing, I had Pumpkin and Ricotta Ravioli. Yummy!!! Can not fault the food however the beverages where over priced! You pay close to 10 Australian Dollars for a Singha which I find crazy when we never paid over 3 Australian Dollars anywhere in Koh Samui. I would eat here again and drink less :)

1  Thank Anniemaykay
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was staying in The Intercontinental Hotel so this restaurant is part of this site and I needed a quick meal.I opted for the Taglierini Al Granchio which is their signature dish of taglioni crab,chilli - this was a really tasty.The choice of Wine by the Glass was ordinary but that let down was balanced out with a great pasta,nice bread with Olive oil on the side and great service.

1  Thank roosterman2016