“Excellent Massage, great value & lovely service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #40 of 419 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage, great value & lovely service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Having never had a Thai massage before I honestly didn't know what I was getting myself in for. I'd been on 26 hours of flights the day before and my back was aching. I found this place on TA and then discovered it was right next to my hostel :)
The ladies that work there don't speak much English, but enough to be communicable and they have a friendly disposition.
I had an hour Thai massage and after a quick foot scrub, I was led to a curtain partitioned room behind the massage chairs in the main room. Here I was given some loose clothing to change to.
The atmosphere was relaxing. Calming Thai music played in the background and the refreshing smell of menthol was throughout.
The massage was a journey, I must say. At times painful, my masseuse managed to find all my pressure spots. But if was very obvious she knew what she was doing so I trusted her and let my body go with hers. (She ended up cracking some joints that very obviously needed it and felt immensely better immediately following). The massage also included some very relaxing gentle massage, so it was just the right mix.
After the legs, arms, back and shoulders there was a face and head massage (some might need to bring a comb) and then I was left to change again and served a lovely vanilla tea.
Not what I was expecting but exactly what my body needed. I walked out of there floating with the back pain absolutely gone.
Thank you.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank SerendipitousNomads

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of the best place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

One of the best place - quiet area, real good thai massage! A little bit more expensive (20 bath) than in other place - but worth of the price!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good place for an inexpensive massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife yesterday at about 8pm. It was a good thing we didn't wait until later, as it quickly filled up and had people waiting for chairspace. We both got the neck, shoulder and foot massages. Right away I knew they knew what they were doing. It was kind of funny seeing the line of people and masseuses, thr latter talking amongst thrmselves. One of the guests brought out her iPhone and did a Facetime videochat with her mother, I waved to her and them everybody laughed and got involved in the conversation despite 3 different languages being spoken! We both felt great afterward and would absolutely go back.

1 Thank Justin V
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best back massage!! @ a good price! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I went for a back, head and shoulder! The place is basic looking, cleaned and the massage was excellent!! :) TripAdvisor map locates this business in the wrong place... the place is just literally around the corner so ask and you will find it.

1 Thank Juan G
Umea, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Had one hour thai massage, 180B, they wash your feet before having you change into clothes for the massage, follow with tea after massage. Very lovely massage therapist, comfortable mattress, and you keep your belongings beside you so very safe. Great experience.

3 Thank Rach M