2,626 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationstayed here for nightslate checkbreakfast spreadmodern hotel
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Visit the pool, it's gorgeous! Also the 7-11 on this street super convenient. Hotel is clean and friendly! Close to tons including the subway and air train. Hotel is lovely I'd stay here again. FYI: Do NOT get a cab through the hotel - more expensive and they tend to take advantage of tourists that way. Definitely talk to all cabs before getting in - be sure on the same page and if something seems off and your gut says walk away listen to it. Make the cabbie confirm with more than just "yes" or you may be in for a scary ride. Trust me I learned the hard way.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
ParkPlazaSoi18, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Good Afternoon Rebecca C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review of our property. Thank you for your comments on the pool, cleanliness and the friendliness of our team. Yes, taxi’s can sometimes be an adventure, our team try to help as much as possible but sometimes the taxi’s are 100% honest to us either. Taxi’s are starting to get a bit more organised here which I think can only be good for the industry. As you say, clarify and make sure the taxi understands, as “yes”, sometimes means I don’t know what you said… I am glad to see though that your adventure didn’t impact on your visit to Bangkok, I am sure it will make a great story!

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 Sukhumvit upon your next visit to the area. Feel free to contact me direct for the best available rate.

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Location is very good and located right in the heart of sukumvit. The staff were very friendly and helpful which was great as they arranged our transfers at last minute when ours didn't turn up. The hotel offered us a free upgrade because it was our honeymoon. I would highly recommend this hotel it was very high in quality and in a excellent location. If you wish to visit the palace and places in that area then the hotels a bit of a distance away. Overall this was an excellent choice and a good 5 star hotel

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon steveuk22,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of our property and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for your comments and we truly appreciate your recommendation. I am very happy to hear our team were able to help you out on short notice with your transfer. I also really like our location, I feel it the right combination of closeness to public transport and shopping, yet secluded enough to make you feel like you are not in such a huge city.

Reviewed September 5, 2015

Nice Hotel. A good experience from start to finish. Nice room. Located in the middle of soi 18 a short stroll from the BTS station. The only thing that could have improved my stay is a balcony since I smoke. Good size pool area on the top floor. Gym better than most thaihotelgyms but nothing for serious use.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank morgankanerules

Good Afternoon morgankanerules,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of our property. We appreciate your comments and I am glad to hear you had a good experience from arrival to departure. We are indeed in a good location, Soi 18 is a lot quieter than most others as we are actually a no-through road, which reduces most of the cars seeking to avoid traffic. The end result is a nice quiet street that has more trees than normal and has a nice quiet feel.

Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

We decided to stay club benefits. We were a group of 11. Ages ranging from 14 upwards. Let me start by saying this was one of my favourite hotels we all loved it. From collection at airport to the checking in process painless and easy and very welcoming. Club benefits floor staff amazing and are to be commended we felt very important. Loved the room, pool, concierge. There was 1 prob we had my daughter applied some fake tan and it has rubbed off onto sheets under her door was a bill for approx $120 !! I have never been aware if you dirtied sheets you were charged. To the staffs credit they allowed us to take 1 sheet and pillowcase to be dry cleaned by Us at our own cost and inspected by them and approved. I did think this was unusual as the tan easily washes out as she does it at home all the time.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank darkiel

Good Afternoon darkiel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of our property. It is excellent to hear you’re your group of 11 had a great time, especially with the club benefits. Thank you as for mentioning about the fake tan incident , it is not something that a lot of my team are familiar with here and was a great training tool for me to use, I am glad to hear it worked out ok in the end and I am sorry for the time it would have taken you to sort out. Thank you as well for your comments on our staff, especially the club floor team and the concierge.

Reviewed August 31, 2015