Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
3,117 results
All reviews rooftop pool soi concierge gym gm
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Totally love this hotel. Comfy big bed, clean room, modern toilet, everything seems new. Breakfast buffet has a nice spread. Staff are attentive and very friendly. Superb location too. Value for money so do stay here. Walking distance to a new mall re Terminal 21.

1  Thank Johari
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Johari,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind response! :)

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Frequently traveling to BKK I am always on the lookout for a hotel which I can use time and time again, I can safely say I have found that hotel with Park Plaza on Soi 18.
A great location which is right next to the BTS so can get anywhere in town quickly.
Staff and level of service are superb and make an obvious effort to make your stay an enjoyable one. Always staff around in the lobby to help with anything which makes a big difference.
Quality of rooms are second to none, clean and presentable and extremely comfortable.
Being slightly smaller in size than some of the big players in town, your wants and needs feel like a main priority for the staff which makes your stay that much more personal.
Good value for money and worth every penny.
I will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jack H

Dear Jack,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your favourable response! We look forward to having you back again soon :)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The reception staff were polite and helpful. The room was modern design, nice, spacious and clean. Walking distance to BTS Asoke, Terminal 21 shopping mall etc. Free tuk-tuk ride to BTS Asoke, but we didn't try it as it was easy and near to walk there. Free wifi in room.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Leelets,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

What a great hotel. It’s just 3 Minutes to walk to the Skytrain Asoke and offers free Tuk Tuk ride.
The hotel is now and so are the rooms – the staff is very friendly and helps out wherever they can. They provide helpful information for tourists and even helped us for booking ferry transport in the south of Thailand. We will definitely come back! Promise!

Room tip: All rooms are good but better ask for double bed when you're a couple - romms have stylish window to bathroom but can be blinded with roller apron so you can't see trough
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrisweitweg
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for noting our hotel Tuk Tuk service and team!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We checked out a day ago after spending 5 nights here. Since i am a Carlzon gold member we got upgraded to a real nice room but as many of the rooms the view is... well it´s not there since the next building is five meters away.
But if we do not concentrate on that the rooms are contemporary, well equipped in the audio/video however they have missed one thing: The DVD player is regional locked... Should have been unlocked DVD players.
The room was in real good nick and was well cleaned. Staff is swift and nice. Prices at the hotels restaurant and pool bar is ok, not cheap but definitely not on the high end.

The roof top pool is very nice but they should clean it or use some algae repellant since the bottom and the sides of the pool has algae growing on it. You can scrape with your nails on the joints between the tiles in the pool and get a little pile of algae...

Location is good, 5 min walk to BTS Asok/Terminal 21.

We will most likely come back here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room towards the street... Not the next wall.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Unicornone
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Unicornone,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your favourable comments in relation to our services and team, due to the heavy rains of late we have noted your kind feedback and actioned accordingly.