All reviews sutthisan mrt soap and shampoo lobby toilet alley corridor
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I stayed only 1 night here, which is ok. The room size is good, the bed is not that comfy. Hard for me to sleep. The pillows are too hard to lay on. The bathroom is also fine and clean.

The restaurant, small restaurant but very good. This is recommended. the staff is very nice and friendly. Full of service minded. The food is very tasty. You must try. The price is also very reasonable.

There's fitness room provided.

There's a shuttle (golf cart) from/to the MRT (Suthisarn station) or you can also walk takes only 3 minutes.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank aleecha
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Warning, when ordering food be wary of one of the younger female staff overcharging you for prices that don't reflect the menu prices. Took me 3 times to realize I had been inconsistently scammed. I had to complain. One of the kind elderly staff, paid out of her own pocket, to buy us the same dish for free out of sympathy. We kindly refused as it was not her fault, but the scammer's.

When ordering a taxi to pick me up, my thai gf requested one the day before and it was settled. But next day I was alone and was told to take the golf cart shuttle to find my own taxi blocks away from the hotel, no assistance whatsoever. When my thai gf was with me, however, the taxis always were brought directly to the hotel via the lobby staff's request.

2/3 the staff are unfriendly and sometimes outright rude with their responses. There's no point in trying to ask for basic amenities as they are reluctant to be of service. Don't bother complaining about anything unless you want the lobby to instantaneously give you the cold shoulder.

Both a few of the female and male staff at the lobby almost instinctively seem to be trained to give "no" as an answer and without any smile or kindness at all. Felt very uneasy while staying there, and expected at least slightly better customer service for staying there an entire month.

Some rooms are much cleaner and have the standard amenities; while other rooms are missing items, or don't work at all. Wifi 3/4 of my month stay barely worked, or didn't work at all. Calling them to ask to fix it took 2-3 days before any resolution; even went as far as to ask to change rooms and they demanded to know my room number first, and then denied my request.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eric W
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

In the month of January 2017 I lived here for a month. It is close to the underground and several outdoor markets which have breakfast in the morning turning into clothing and stuff mid-day and dinner food in the evening. I took most of my meals in the markets. Starbucks and McDonalds are nearby as well if that is your thing. The tub in the room is useless. They ought to take the tubs out and put in showers. The tubs are a poor choice. Having said that for the price I had no problems. I was treated well. I use the small laundry fluff and fold just outside the lobby. They did a great job at a fair price. WiFi in the hotel was spot on 95% of the time. I would visit there again. In full disclosure I did not choose this hotel, it was set up for me by the principle interest of my trip. It worked well and I cannot be harsh. In Thailand the spirit is flow with, mellow, so be mellow. If you have a location interest or want something plush go there. I really enjoy the Thai spirit.

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank ProTraveler54
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

This hotel looks ok to begin with but the area around isnt great. If i was travelling on my own i wouldnt feel safe. The staff were ok. Our bathroom needed a good clean and there was a stain on the ground when we arrived and i didnt even want to step in the bath. Pretty noisy too with lots of work being done on rooms around us. Not sure why the would put us beside rooms that were being worked on. Wouldnt go back

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Not a bad hotel for the price but our bath tub was rusty with filthy water in it when we arrived..

However, this hotel clearly has a "rip tourists off" policy and they do this by having the maids scour the rooms for any type of damage and then charging you ridiculous amounts for it.

My gf dyed her hair and got a tiny bit of dye on the towel and a minuscule mark on the pillow case...they immediately asked us to report to front desk and tried to charge 500 BHT for damage (even though their own in room policy chart says we should pay 200BHT for a towel and 150BHT for a pillow case)...

The quality of the aforementioned items were terrible in the first place I should add.

I know all this may sound petty but it's just the fact that this hotel appears to be geared towards looking for reasons to charge people instead of being happy for your custom

If you look at previous reviews also there is a trend forming here.

Date of stay: December 2016