“superb...”

Ranked #108 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Get my 100% satisfied
Clean room, fresh air.
super friendly and helpful staffs
city centre, perfect location
good breakfast
Quiet room even they apologise for hotel construction
Worth money
feel like I'm in 5star hotel.
Will be back for sure

Room Tip: King size bed make you got plenty sleep area :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JuneHaruthai
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear JuneHaruthai,

I am really pleased at the heading of your review and thank you very much for sharing your superb experience following your recent stay. It is wonderful to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and I am delighted that we got your 100% satisfaction. That is exactly how we want you to feel.Thank you for your very kind words that everything was excellent. We are very proud of Citypoint and we like to think that we go extra mile to ensure that each and every guest goes away with fond memories of their time with us.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed there for three nights. We found a modern, small and well located hotel. It's just 100 meters from subway and skytrain stations. Besides that, the area seems to be safe at night with a shopping mall and some restaurants and pubs at a walking distance.
Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also clean, and the shower had a good stream of hot water. However, all mornings it had an strange (kind of humid) odor that was absent the rest of the day.
Breakfast was included in the fee. It was really good! there were options for everybody, from fruits and toast to a hot meal and scramble eggs with sausage.
I think it's a great option to spend a couple of days for someone who is willing to move by themselves and use the subway and skytrain.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear drmsol80,

Thank you very much for posting your comments I very much appreciate your feedback. I am glad to read that your stay lived up for the main part of your stay but obviously I was disappointed to read that your bathroom had strange odor. It is certainly our aim to always exceed our guest’s expectations and I have taken into consideration your comment on this for further review with our team to eliminate the problem.

We hope that we may welcome you back in the not too distant future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com so I may take personal care of your booking and it's best price guaranteed

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's awesome. Close to BTS, MRT and if one is lazy you can find all sort of food within the span of two BTS stations. Room is great, bathroom is great and the best thing is that we are able to plug in HDMI / VGA cables to the TV so we can have our own movie marathon. Service provided by the staff are good and important for those who can't speak Thai, they can converse in English well enough. Stayed from Sun night till Sat PM so I'm glad I found this place.
A/C is also working well because it cooled the room fast every night when we returned.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JackyWoo
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear JackyWoo,

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Citypoint Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated our awesome location.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

For your future booking, please kindly contact us directly for best price guaranteed at info@citypointhotel.com or you can contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed 4 nights and had very nice feeling. Convenient for BTS and to the airport. Breakfast is just nice. At the check in, the hotel served me a glass of tea for refreshment, it helped me a lot, this made me confortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Gahye L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review after your stay in our Citypoint Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you appreciated our service at check in as well our good location. We hope to welcome you again next time you visit Bangkok.

For your future booking, please kindly contact us directly for best price guaranteed at info@citypointhotel.com or your can reach me at gm@citypointhotel.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Business or pleasure, a great starting point to get around Bangkok, for business or pleasure. Close to Skytrain and subway. Easy access to Bitec. Breakfas is decent. Rooms are spacious and can be quiet depending on which side you face. If you're upgraded to a deluxe room, you'll be confronted with a bit of road noise and noise from the air-con outside unit. Nothing that some earplugs can't handle though.

Room Tip: Stick to the standard rooms (low numbers from x01 to x04 from memory.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Brompton_Boy_66,

I am so delighted that you like your room and our great location and thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment.

Citypoint is very centrally located for travelling by public transportation both BTS and MRT, and very convenient for shopping at the new shopping mall The Terminal 21

I do hope that you will get the chance to return on a future visit and please do contact me at gm@citypointhotel.com if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed at the Citypoint hotel for a total of 7 days. It is in an excellent location near the BTS and MRT stations on the corner of Sukhumvit and Asoke. Its location down a rather dodgy looking laneway means that it is also quiet in terms of road noise. The hotel has been freshly renovated so the rooms and foyer are in very good condition. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are excellent value for money.
The only difficulty is that it can be a little hard to find even for taxi drivers.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guy H,

I am so thrilled that you think our location is great and excellent and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very centrally located on a quiet street in the hearth of Bangkok. Thank you also for your compliment on our friendly and helpful staff and we hope that you will return to visit us for many more.

For your future booking please kindly contact us directly at info@citypointhotel.com or you can contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com. We guarantee best price!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Chose this hotel because of its location. very near from BTS station and convenient. The side street where the hotel is located was a bit messy but the hotel is very clean with stylish interior, looked like renovated recently. I booked a room thru the hotel's web site. Their reply was very quick. I have requested TWN bed room but all TWN were all sold out. But luckily when we checked In, they provided a TWN room. It was very kind of them. The receptionists were friedly and nice. The room was lovely and new. There was no problem with hot shower, but the toilet was not good as it was in the frosted glass wall. A building in front of our room window was under construction and we could not open the curtain and heard the drilling noise, but we were not in the room during the day time, so it didn't bother us much. I will stay in CityPoint Hotel again when I go to Bangkok.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Nian15,

It was our great pleasure taking care of you on your visit to Citypoint Hotel and thank you very much for posting a review on the site. I am glad to learn that you liked our cosy and clean room, our very convenient location and thank you also for your kind words about the service and staff which I have passed to everyone who really appreciate your feedback

Thank you once again for considering our hotel for your next visit. Please kindly contact us directly for your next booking at info@citypointhotel.com or you can reach me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com. We guarantee best price offered