Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $48.96
from $45.59
from $87.80
2,272 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk food stops wat pho at night thai food street food tour foodie tour rooftop bar great tour highly recommend this tour noodles night tour floating market tour meeting point papaya salad private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There were 8 of us travelling together, so we opted for a private Midnight Food tour by tuk-tuk. And we had a blast! The itinerary is excellent, the food is plenty, tuk-tuk rides are safe and great fun.
I loved seeing Bangkok at night - not only normal streets and small corners of Chinatown, but also Wat Arun and the Flower Market. The bar for the final drinks has one of the best views in town.
I believe our tour wouldn't be this incredible if it wasn't for our guide - Khun Yiwah. She is knowledgeable, attentive, has excellent sense of humour, and guides you across Bangkok effortlessly. Thank you!
If you have only one day in Bangkok - do this tour!

2  Thank Elsynor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did this with a friend I was traveling with and it was the highlight of our time spent in Bangkok. It's really great getting to learn more about a culture and some of it's history thorough food. Mod was our tour guide and she was very easy to talk to and quite funny! All of the food was really tasty and I would go in something similar again if I could. I do recommend you give yourself plenty of lead time to get to the meeting point, we ended up cutting it close...Bangkok traffic be crazy and congested at all times.

2  Thank deep_house_guy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First, it was easy to communicate with Bangkok Food Tours, I had a couple of questions and response was quick and they were flexible (we were a group of 10 adults) to our group's requests.
We booked a private group tour and Lily was our guide for the night. We arrived 15 mins early and Lily was already waiting for us at the meeting spot. She brought us around Chinatown - this is a walking tour so be prepared to sweat it out due to BKK's humidity. Also, remember that this is a street food tour, some food stops are just stalls along the side of the road - with cars passing behind you while you are eating (though there was also a nice (airconditioned) restaurant). Food was yummy and good variety. Lily was also very kind to help out my folks, who are not used to walking, get a tuktuk to the next food stop. It rained while we were on tour and Lily was prepared with raincoats for everyone.
At the end of the tour, Lily helped us get taxis back to our hotel (she did the negotiating for us) Our group had a good time and full tummies! Thanks Lily and Bangkok Food Tours!

1  Thank aids0
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently did a waking tour of Chinatown. Lily was a lively and entertaining guide. It was a fun night exploring different types of food in Chinatown, and meant I got to try some different types of street food.

1  Thank g1obetrotter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All activities had been organized really well, many interesting markets and amazing foods. Guide was really friendly and helpful, we had a bit of problem with the cars on the way back but solve professionally by the team. Good choice if you have one full day in Bangkok.

Date of experience: August 2019