Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $51.99
from $47.42
from $103.97
2,463 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk thai food chinatown tour bangrak food tasting and culture tour street food tour rooftop bar noodles great introduction papaya salad would highly recommend this tour wat pho thai culture private tour across the river fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

THE best way to get off the tourist track and visit local markets and experience a totally different side to Bangkok!
Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English.
The food was fantastic, but the surprise highlight was just how much of the local markets, canals and artistic workshops we got to experience.
Would definitely recommend this tour!

5  Thank markandmike2010
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Another great night. I stuffed up and was very late but Bangkok Food Tours had already transferred us to the next tour so we were able to enjoy fantastic food and an interesting look at Bangkok by night. They had even arranged for us to have the same guide as I'd had the time before. That didn't work for obvious reasons but I was very impressed when she recognised me when our paths crossed at the flower market. Not bad after three years!

5  Thank Ken F
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful night with Chanya! We tried 8 different foods and went to multiple locations. The Moterbike drivers were very safe and stayed together, we had no worries at all. Thank you so much Chanya, we highly recommend.

4  Thank Jessicaaspence
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

It was a really good time. We could take a tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok. The food was all delicious, the flower market was pretty and enjoyable, and the temple was grand and immense. Every moment was fun. Especially our guide Bill was really good.
I was very pleased with my guide Bill. He's really kind and nice. He is always smiling, kindly explained everything, considerate and courteous. My bangkok trip seems to be a very happy memory thanks to Bill and drivers. I'd like to be with Bill again if I'll tour again. Thank you very much Bill. You are the best guide. :)

5  Thank SOBEEN1
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Li sobre este passeio no site mochileiros.com. É um tour mais caro que muitos outros, mas valeu cada centavo.
É um passeio fora dos pontos turisticos e que demonstra uma pesquisa local. A empresa que oferece é muito organizada e mostra pra gente uma bangkok autêntica e muito bonita. Valeu pra mim como um grande aprendizado.

I read about this tour at mochileiros.com. It's a more expensive tour than many others, but worth every penny.
It is a tour outside the tourist spots and demonstrates a local research. The company that offers is very organized and shows us an authentic and very beautiful bangkok. It was a great learning to me.

4  Thank Vivi S