Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $53.74
from $49.01
from $107.48
2,463 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk food stops wat pho at night thai food chinatown tour bangrak food tasting and culture tour foodie tour street food tour rooftop bar highly recommend this tour noodles great introduction papaya salad thai culture private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Bright, bustling streets, informative and heaps of delicious food - much of which we had never tried before! Our guide Mai was lovely and very accommodating with my 8 and 5 year old daughters on the tour as well - they both loved it as well!! Highly recommend this tour for anyone who is visiting Bangkok & loves food!

4  Thank jullovestotravel
Reviewed July 25, 2019

My friend and I booked the public Thonburi Canal and Food tour, but it ended up being just the two of us, so we ended up with a private tour - SCORE! The day was fantastic. We got to do a nice mix of strolling different markets (none of them touristy; you really felt like you were among locals), riding in the long boat, and learning about Thai culture and history. Interspersed with it all was eating great food. Overall we tried 8 different food dishes (1 thai iced coffee, 2 noodle soups, 1 shrimp curry, 2 desserts, 2 salads and 1 sticky noodle bun meal). Each food item was unique and very delicious. Our guide, Lily, was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, patient and hilarious. We really got to know each other by the end and I felt like we made a friend. I'd strongly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see and taste a more authentic side of Bangkok.

Date of experience: July 2019
4  Thank katiegP1937XT
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

My family and I did this on our first night in Bangkok. My kids are 10, 11, and 13. My youngest didn’t eat much of the food because he’s a picky eater but still had fun. I didn’t like the first restaurant we went to. The food was so spicy we couldn’t eat it. The rest was amazing food. Tuk tuks were fun, the flower market was super cool and the temples at night were breath taking. Our guide was Ron and he was great.

4  Thank 12happy27
Reviewed July 24, 2019

because I enjoyed the first one so much. Did the Night Tour of Chinatown and had such fun I did the night Motorbike tour a few nights later

Both guides (Lily and Yiwah) were a blast and a half, the food was amazing and I had a great time on both.

Recommended. You really cant go wrong here.

Cheers!

Date of experience: July 2019
5  Thank thestrollingman
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Just completed this on our first night in Bangkok while getting over jet lag.

Great food, great tour guide and amazing tuktuk driving.

A must if you visit Bangkok

3  Thank Simon M