Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $49.51
from $45.15
from $99.01
2,463 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk thai food chinatown tour bangrak food tasting and culture tour street food tour rooftop bar noodles great introduction papaya salad would highly recommend this tour wat pho thai culture private tour across the river fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Just completed this on our first night in Bangkok while getting over jet lag.

Great food, great tour guide and amazing tuktuk driving.

A must if you visit Bangkok

3  Thank Simon M
Reviewed July 22, 2019

This tour was great and really enjoyed this trip. Food offered was fresh and extremely tasty. This was a really good night out.

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank Jenniferaline45
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Very nice tour, it's a lot of food!! Our guide Bill gave us some interesting info about the general culture and traditions, and the rides with the tuk tuk were a lot of fun!

4  Thank dlmafra
Reviewed July 20, 2019

My husband and I went on the midnight food tuk-tuk tour with Bill and had a wonderful time. It was so great to visit some places we otherwise wouldn't have, and Bill was knowledgeable, fun, and an awesome guide. I really appreciated having him with us to give us recommendations (which dish he likes the most at each restaurant, which condiments accompany the dishes best) and offer a local's perspective.

We went to Ann Guay Tiew Kua Gai, Thip Samai, Eagle Nest (a great rooftop bar with a beautiful view of Wat Arun - the tour gives you one free drink from a limited menu), and one additional restaurant that I don't remember the name of (we tried papaya salad, fried catfish, and a mushroom/pork dish if I remember correctly). All restaurants had amazing food and were all air-conditioned - what else could you want in Bangkok? The tuk-tuk we took from place to place was fun, too.

The only thing I will say is that the tour went over the allotted time by about an hour. We stayed until the end because the last stop was Thip Samai, and we really wanted to try the Pad Thai there without waiting in the incredibly long line, but we were so hot and exhausted by the end. I'm not sure if all tours follow the same schedule, but I think some time could be cut out at the flower market, or the Wat Pho stop could be cut out completely.

Great way to experience Bangkok at night and try some delicious street food.

4  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Get picked up and driven around by Tuk Tuk to some really amazing local food and Wat Pho at night - what more could you want! Ask for Mook :)

4  Thank Joninsocal