Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$62.56
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bangkok Food Tours
from $62.56
from $61.11
from $45.10
from $92.52
2,566 results
All reviews tuk tuk thai food floating market tour thai culture wat arun mod dishes guide
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019

Engaging tour guide, some great eats and a cool way to experience the Bangkok culture (at night) in a few hours.

4  Thank DayTrip573938
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

We did this on our first night in bangkok, actually first night ever in asia! Our tour guide Yiwah was absolutely informative and also sooo fun! They paired me and my husband with a group of 3 guys from America around the same age group. I was nervous about having an upset stomach but all the food was achievable and incredibly delicious. Added plus for flower market, Wat pho night stop, and rooftop bar stop, in addition to the food. It started raining and we were provided with ponchos. Tuk Tuk driver was super fun and didn’t hate us too much when we dropped something on the road...
Highly recommend!

4  Thank 575melissa
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Great food and great experiences! Seeing Bangkok from a tuk tuk was a lot of fun and visiting restaurants as a “local” was well worth it. Highly recommend this tour and Olive (our guide).

3  Thank fiona779
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I went on the midnight Tuk Tuk tour with my dad, led by Mod last week. She was an incredible guide and I couldn’t recommend her more!! She took us to all the best spots in Bangkok and was so friendly and knowledgeable about the culture and history in the city. This is a must-do for anyone in Bangkok and definitely request Mod as your guide!!

4  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I took the midnight food tour and we were not disappointed. Our tour guide Bill was knowledgeable, funny, and very professional. we got to explore places we would never have otherwise discovered - highly recommended.

7  Thank kkehoe1985