Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $53.74
from $49.01
from $107.48
2,463 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk food stops wat pho at night thai food chinatown tour bangrak food tasting and culture tour foodie tour street food tour rooftop bar highly recommend this tour noodles great introduction papaya salad thai culture private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this tour. I went on 10/23/18 and our tour guide, Nuch, was excellent. She was very knowledgable, explaining the background of each stall we visited and detailing the ingredients of each dish we sampled. I loved the variety of the places and dishes we sampled. My wish: Bangkok Food Tours could expand to providing nonfood tours. I went on a tour to Ayutthaya the next day with another tour operator and they can't even come close to delivering the quality of the tour that Bangkok Food Tours provides.

1  Thank CM2000cm
Creative N, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

We do HAVE non-food tours as well! Please visit www.SmilingTukTuk.com This is another agency we operate :)

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Excellent tour!! A lot of fun and great food ... I ate so much, I could not eat the next day! Happy sacrifice! Our guide Ron was great - he was funny, fun, and managed group dynamics well. He aso provided a wealth of information about Thai food and many wonderful restaurant rec.’s. Highly recommend - really a great night out with excellent choices and beautiful views (temple, harbor.) Bring a camera!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank eskom01

Glad you had a great time. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Had a great time with our guide while exploring a night Bangkok using an exotic type of vehicle - Tuk Tuk. During the tour, we've learned a lot about the culture of Thai people and some of their customs. Also, the night views were really fascinating! During the tour, we've made stops in different areas of Bangkok and tried various types of street food, which were very delicious :-)

In my opinion, this tour is a really good opportunity to learn about Thai dishes as well as getting insights about Bangkok's attractions and Thai culture.

3  Thank Al_Pros91

Thank you very much for your review Travel457349!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

First let me congratulate the organizers on this tour. Due to a cancellation by another customer, I ended up being the only person on the tour - and yet, they honored my reservation and didn't cancel the tour, even though there's a 2 person minimum. Now, about the tour. Ron, my guide, was a native of the neighborhood and knew all the best places to take me. He had eaten in those places growing up. In addition to information about the food and restaurants, he was a fountain of knowledge about Bangkok and Thai history in general. His English was great and the overall experience was super. I got loads of food all included in the cost of the tour. Even some extras that came along the way.

2  Thank Rami H
Creative N, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Will let Tour Guide Ron know you loved the tour! Thank you for your review :)

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We were surprised by the quality and organization around all this guided tour. Every detail was taken care of in order for the group to experience an amazing time and delicious food! We were recommended to go on this tour by some friends and we will definitely suggest it to anyone who visits Bangkok!

1  Thank FilipaBrandao

Thank you for your review FilipaOrtg!