Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $51.99
from $47.42
from $103.97
2,463 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk thai food chinatown tour bangrak food tasting and culture tour street food tour rooftop bar noodles great introduction papaya salad would highly recommend this tour wat pho thai culture private tour across the river fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a great evening, our guide Mod was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Lots crammed into an evening, well worth the price

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Great tour guide, motorbike drivers, and organized tour! This tour was just perfect! We went to some restaurants that I would highly recommend. If I have chance, I will definitely visit them again! The Elephant God Temple was nice, but I wish we could stay there longer.
I was worried about the safety of taking a motorbike in Bangkok because of the terrible traffic, but the driver was considerate. I even saw one participant was using GoPro. So, there is nothing to worry about actually!

1  Thank JL G
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Great fun! Ron was a great guide and the food was very very good! Guests are driven along the city in the two-seater tuk-tuks and treated to some of the best treats in the city.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We went for the midnight eats by tuk tuk, and we had some great hours driving and eating around Bangkok. Got to eat places we wouldn’t have found ourself, tried somethings that we probably wouldn’t have tried without this trip!

My favourite was the little place, actually with a bib gourmand in the Michelin guide. The dish here was Kua Gai (noodles and chicken). Very good!

Our guide knew what she was talking about, and was very good. Could really recommend Bangkook food tours if you are looking for a guided tour in Bangkok!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank TBRing
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Loved it cool way to see around Bangkok and try food. Best part didn’t have to wait in line for best Pad Thai.

2  Thank JNuks