Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $48.40
from $45.06
from $86.78
1,781 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk food stops wat pho at night thai food street food tour foodie tour rooftop bar great tour highly recommend this tour noodles night tour great introduction floating market tour catfish meeting point
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I haven’t done many food tours before but this one was really great. I love Thai food and learned a lot about it. I don’t recall a single thing I tried that I didn’t like. They explained the food very well and walked to different restaurants and markets. Great time and we had a great group.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did this on our first night in bangkok, actually first night ever in asia! Our tour guide Yiwah was absolutely informative and also sooo fun! They paired me and my husband with a group of 3 guys from America around the same age group. I was nervous about having an upset stomach but all the food was achievable and incredibly delicious. Added plus for flower market, Wat pho night stop, and rooftop bar stop, in addition to the food. It started raining and we were provided with ponchos. Tuk Tuk driver was super fun and didn’t hate us too much when we dropped something on the road...
Highly recommend!

1  Thank 575melissa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delicious and unique tour! Loved the fun! And Nuchyss our tour guide was very friendly and definitely made our tour very enjoyable! Would do it again!!!!!! Tuk tuk rode was great and loved the transparent roof!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Smust007
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hands-down to one of the best and friendliest tour guide ever: Olive!!! She even became Facebook friends with our family.

The itinerary they made was so good. The food in each place were so delicious. We are so craving for the lotus & those giant shrimps again. I want to eat the candy floss again too.

I shared with Olive how my sister & I were such fans of Bhuppae Sunniwat. She indulged us by making sure we had time to take great photos in a shooting location.

Olive is very relaxed to be with. She is informative. She also indulges you by making sure you are comfortable, well fed and had a good time.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank angeliLM
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had Lily on the Bangrak foodie tour. It was incredible. We ended up being the only two people so we got a lot of one on one time with Lily. She taught us a lot about the culture, how to order street food and just a lot about the foodie culture In thailand. The places she took us to were incredible little mom and pop places that you can’t find on a map. We had so much food that we were bursting by the end. Highly recommend this tour! And ask for Lily she was amazing.

See pictures of all the various foods we tried during the day. Plus tea and water at every stop.

1  Thank Brandy M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide Lily was amazing and very informative. The food spots were all good to excellent. I would highly recommend them

2  Thank Paresh N