Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$65.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bangkok Food Tours
from $65.44
from $61.26
from $61.26
from $97.46
3,295 results
All reviews flower market midnight food tour tuk tuk food stops thai food street food tour rooftop bar noodles floating market tour would highly recommend this tour thai culture train market wat arun mod dishes chinatown guide
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018

What can I say! We were recommended this tour by friends who have lived in Bangkok for 3 years and had just discovered it.

To say it was fantastic is an understatement, we had Mod (apologies if spelt wrong) as our guide and she was fantastic, great fun, very good English and very knowledgeable.
She entertained with stories that included the guests and shared so much history and facts about food and Bangkok. Apart from the food and restaurants all stops were highlights including the Wat and lotus flower preparation, flower market and secret rooftop bar with magnificent views over the river.

The food was fantastic and I still can't decide on my favourite, and the places we went you would never have found much less gone to on your own.

The tours are at night when a little cooler and racing around in the tuktuk's was great fun, and the mix of people was eclectic but all were great and helped make the night.

I'd do this trip again if I came back to Bangkok and highly recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Cust4
Creative N, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for your great review Cust4. We are really glad you had a great time. Our best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk is always among travellers' favourite :)

Reviewed May 12, 2018

The walking street food tour was amazing. We don't tend to do guided tours a lot but we were only in Bangkok for one night and this was an ideal way of combining seeing a bit of the city with delicious food. I don't eat meat and our tour guide (Lilly) was helpful and accommodating with this. In fact I can't praise Lilly highly enough, she even went out of her way at the end to make sure we were on the right train to get back to our hotel after the tour.

3  Thank I_Montoya2016

Thank you very much for your review I_Montoya2016. All of our guides care a lot about the guests and will make sure you are safe and sound!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Mod was excellent, she took the time to make sure we are taken care of at every single food stop. This is, in my opinion, the best way to sample great Bangkok street food and to enjoy the Tuk Tuk experience.

1  Thank Nhac N
Creative N, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you Nhac for reviewing us! Please let us host you again next time you're in Bangkok!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

I had a blast on my food tour. It was fun to ride in the Tuk Tuk and our guide (Mod?) was funny and knowledgable. This tour also gave a good overview of some of the sights of the city as we went to a couple of temples, the and flower market as well as a rooftop bar, and several smaller restaurants. I loved the alleyway noodles we tried, plus the fruit and coconut pancake thingies. The pad thai was good, too. I highly recommend this tour!

2  Thank Gwaelizb

Thank you Gwaelizb for reviewing us! We're glad you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again in Bangkok!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Best night tuk tuk tour we ever had. Ron our tour guide is really fantastic! We gain a lot of knowledge after the tour and also get to eat a lot of yummy food that as a tourist will never able to try. The tuk tuk ride was fantastic! additional to it, it was at night the weather is so much cooler. We will come back next time and sign up for others tour!

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank Aquarious79

Thank you Aquarious79 for reviewing us! We look forward to welcoming you in Bangkok again and have you join our other tours!