“Nice and convenience”
Review of Metz Pratunam

Metz Pratunam
Ranked #122 of 731 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My 1st trip to bangkok again after so long........this hotel is clean and convenience. It is near to Platinum mall and also walking distance to Central World and Big C..............Eventhough the room is not that big but it is comfy.... 5mins walk to Pratunam market which is convenience to find food and massage and at night there is night market too......I was there for 4d/3n which myself n my mum enjoy our stay there. the staff is very helpful and always meet n greet with smiles........

If i am going to bangkok again will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a great time at Metz, it is small but has style, the staff were friendly and helpful. It is near Pantip Plaza and Platinum mall, but as others mentioned before the alley is dark, not recommended for single ladies at night. The rooms are not big but the space is very well planned and with the mirrors in the right place it fells nice. The shower has good pressure! They dont have interconnecting rooms but we were able to stay in the same floor with our children. Breakfast is simple but enough, what they had was good, and nice coffee made by order included.

Room Tip: window rooms are nicer
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went to bangkok with friends and we chose to stay at this hotel as all the shopping streets and malls are just 5 mins walk from this hotel. The staff was very good, very good rooms. The only issue was the full glass bathrooms. But then nothing it perfect! Our stay was absolutely fun and we had to face no problems. Lovely hotel. Highly recommended.
we did not eat any meals except for breakfast so would not know about their food quality.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a small but nice hotel. staff is very helpful. cheep and value for money. Very close to shopping areas. restaurant is small only few people can sit at a time.
Breakfast is average. no much variations to eat. rooms are small but clean

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've stayed at Metz for 5 days 4 nights with my family. It was our first trip to Bangkok and I am very glad that i've chose Metz.

Even though the location was not very ideal, the friendly staff, clean rooms and beds made the trip very comfortable and pleasant. The staff showed concern and helped to give ideas on improving my pre-planned itinerary.

When you're travelling to Bangkok, the main thing you need is a very clean and comfortable bed to sleep after all the shopping and walking. Metz has it all and it is a bonus with friendly and caring stuff!

This place is very very valuable for their comfort and service!

I have to thank the hotel manager, Ms Rattana Phonchan for providing my family and i such a splendid trip!

Room Tip: The Paris skylight is really suitable for couples who want some cozyness but the Absolute Window roo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank R0well_s
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed in Metz for 3 nights in Sep with my hubby.
I arrived in Metz at 1am. Checked in was fast. I was given a room on the 6th floor. However, by the time I finished shower, I realised that the quilt cover was stained with patches of yellow stuff. As it was already very late, we decided to ignore it. Next morning, I immediately informed the reception about this and the reception was quick to inform the housekeeping and have it change. Customer Service are fast and good. Room is clean and cozy. Bed is comfortable and the wifi connectivity is good. The hotel provides shower foam, shampoo, cotton bud, shower cap, daily bottles of complimentary drinking water, coffee, tea and milo.

Although the hotel is located within walking distance to Pratunum market and Central World. it is located in a small alley and most taxi drivers are unable to navigate their way to the hotel. During our 3 nights stayed, we have taken countless times of taxi and most of the time, we merely asked the taxi drivers to drop us at the main road and we walked our way in.

Everything with the hotel is good but one thing I must complain is that the food selection was miserable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 10PiPi
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel is close to pratunam area and is very good for anyone has business
there.The rooms are small and the toilet has a bad smell.The breakfast was pure but tasty the stuff good.Not to stay more then two or three days

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business