“Great Thai foods, very nice place and reasonable price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Feuang Nara

Feuang Nara
Ranked #301 of 10,632 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Silom
Jakarta
“Great Thai foods, very nice place and reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place was recommended by the staff at The Quad Suite, where we are staying nearby (very nice and convenient place, by the way). The restaurant looked very nice and unpretentious with the white wooden walls in an artistic traditional Thai architecture. They offer Thai foods at a very reasonable price. So we tried it out on our first night and were so glad that we did. The food was excellent. the 3 of us had som
Tam (green papaya salad) 2 kinds of tom yam soup, one was clear and the other with coconut milk, both tasted very fresh, and steam garoupa, all for just 1k Baht! Must go back there before we go home.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Haifa, Israel
“so good we went back for a second meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Not only was this restaurant right around the corner from our hotel (Glow Trinity) but it was also positively reviewed on Trip Advisor so we thought we'd give it a go.

The setting is nice because they have a comfortably air conditioned and attractive dining room and a large outdoor terrace. Service is fine, nothing exceptional but polite. I do not consider great knowledge of English to be so important, as long as they get the order right so the fact that the staff has limited English is not a negative for me.

We enjoyed:

Big juicy prawns in a delicious tamarind sauce
Green curry with seafood and tiny green eggplants
Julienned papaya and fresh fruits salad with peanuts--it came without the papaya and without peanuts but when I pointed this out to the waiter, he returned it to the kitchen. Shortly thereafter, out came what we ordered and it was lovely--a nice blend of sweet and sour.
Mango and sticky rice for dessert--simple and sensuous.

When we returned to Bangkok a few weeks later, we once again popped in for a satisfying meal. We ate baked prawns (huge) with glass noodles and a light sauce and a pork curry. This time I had a refreshing Thai iced tea, which I'd discovered during my travels elsewhere in the country and my partner had a mango lassi.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
midlands
“Good food in a nice setting at a good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a really nice meal here it's a lovely setting with good service and reasonably priced .Then headed to pat pong for a spot of shopping before going back just for a drink to recover . The service was just as good the drinks reasonable and us not eating was no problem .
Top place really recommended

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

This mother and daughter owned lovely local restaurant is great - it has an interesting and varied menu and all the food is prepared to a very high standard. The restaurant is in an old wooden thai house with a spacious terrace if you prefer to eat outside. If I lived in Bangkok this place would be my home from home. The staff are friendly and helpful and the place has a very good vibe. I am now home in freezing London and dreaming about their soft-shell crab. Give it a go you won't regret it

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jpflondon1959
Helsinki, Finland
“Brilliant food, brilliant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at a hotel nearby and went for a quick beer on the inviting terrace as I happened to walk by. The service was so friendly that I decided to go back for lunch the next day.
What a brilliant decision. The staff was again excellent and the food was simply marvellous, best Thai food I had during my whole stay in Bangkok.

Visited February 2013