Stayed at this hotel from 20th Dec- 22nd Dec,
In a summary;
1. Efficient Doorman
2. Pleasant receptionist
3. Comfy bedrooms & well equipped bathroom
4. Internet area provided and wifi - however Wi-Fi in rooms can be improved by not always having to log in with the long username & passwords - very tedious.
1. Minimal water output/supply - We stayed on the 20th floor (the highest floor), water supply is very minimal - at one time I was bathing and the water just STOPS! For about 20mins. Seriously....this is the biggest disappointment for this hotel. Receptionist informed that the water supply to the 20th floor is "like that" - what kind of explanation is that.
2. Insufficient sitting area for breakfast - my group literally had to wait quite a while and no one checks if we are entitled for breakfast, imagine some strangers walking in to just sit and eat at this area?..it was also not helping that when we asked the waitress to assist us to find sits or atleast extra chairs so that we can squeeze, she just ignored and was very blur.
3. Breakfast Buffet - No labels on the breakfast buffet to indicate if the sausages were pork or chicken, if the fried rice has meat in it - can be improve from hotel side for this.
4. Swimming Pool - Forget about swimming, my friends took a dip and was literally freezing, they tried to adapt to the waters but it was too cold, got out in less than 15mins.
Overall, I'm just glad all of us manage to sleep in comfy beds despite the water supply incident. Will not stay again in this hotel as I have stayed in other hotels nearer to the malls which are 3 stars but are better despite the basic amenities provided.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bangkok City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.