“Fabulous session!”

Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class
Ranked #1 of 95 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok is Earth's Trip Advisor school review record holder for the most reviews in under 4 years! Chef LeeZ is T.A.Thailand's #1 cooking school every day since 2011! Learn in a single Chef LeeZ class what takes 3 classes elsewhere (12 dishes learned) and at Thailand's lowest cost per dish learned (under 200 baht per dish)! Chef LeeZ averages more than 1 review every 2 days. Vegetarians, vegans, meat lovers, families with children and chefs learn together in every group class. "Where It's About You, The Student" Amenities: air conditioned stainless steel classroom, toilet, class recipes handout, on-line recipe book included with class fee.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I have been cooking Thai food for the last 10 years using books and the internet. I selected Chef Leez class off the internet basis reviews, and it could not have been a better choice.
Spotless kitchen, easy pace of learning and such a wide number of dishes, given the simple pivots in flavour the class provides. Imagine learning how to cook the three main thai soups in pretty much the same 15 minute session just using a few tweaks.
We rounded off with a tour of the kitchen garden, and it was gracious of our host to take a 20 minute drive to see off some of us who preferred the canal route back instead of taking a cab.

I for one am never going to be able to use canned coconut milk again :-(

Kruzon, Owner at Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Chef LeeZ Family Thai Cooking Class In Bangkok is for everyone. Families with children, meat lovers, vegetarians, vegans, people with food allergies, virgin chefs and accomplished chefs can all be found in nearly every 10 am class. We adjust each students ingredients to their individual dietary needs. You learn in a single hands on from scratch just like Grandma made it class what takes 3 classes elsewhere (12 dishes) and you do so at Thailand's lowest cost per dish (200 baht per dish). Just a few of the many reasons why Chef LeeZ is Thailand's Trip Advisor # 1 cooking class. #1 every day since 2011!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,285)
All reviews
"papaya salad"
in 33 reviews
"green curry"
in 31 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
in 12 reviews
"learning how"
in 24 reviews
"tom yum"
in 25 reviews
"hour class"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I was really exited how easy can be Thai kitchen. They way of learning was great and now i feel that i can easy prepare great thai dishes for my friends and myself.

Kruzon, Owner at Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Chef LeeZ Vegetarian Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok is designed to teach in a single class, by way of the 12 dishes taught, all the technique, tricks and tips required to create gourmet Thai cuisine when you return home. Everybody is welcome. Vegetarians, vegans, meat lovers, families with children, people with food allergies, virgin cooks and accomplished chefs can all be found in nearly every 10 am class. We adjust each persons ingredients to their individual dietary requirements. Just one of the reasons Chef leeZ is Thailand's Trip Advisor #1 class. #1 every day since 2011!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

was impressed by the reviews Chef LeeZ was getting and it was no brainer when I booked my class. The process was easy, go to the website to sign up, choose the date, times are from 10:00 to 14:00 afternoon are for private and semi private classes and you will need a credit card to book using PayPal. After booking you’ll get an email with a lot of great information like on what is the best way to get there, culture, language ect…read it carefully especially the section about taxis. We were 8 that day, a group of 5 from Poland, a couple from England and myself. The classroom looks new, it's large, bright, cool and most of all SPOTLESS! The class was great and time flew by so fast, Chef LeeZ is truly an amazing woman full of positive energy sharing her love of the traditional Thai cuisine and culture. All the cooking is done from scratch, nothing comes from a can or bottle, making coconut cream and milk from coconuts now that's dedication!!! You learn to make (and eat) so many sauces, bases and dishes in such a short time it's unbelievable, the best part is you don't have to do the prep or the dishes thanks to her 3 wonderful helpers. I got there using “Grab” an uber like system and it cost me 333bht coming from Sukhumvit, traffic was pretty bad and it took me about a hour to get there, I'm glad I planned some extra time. For the way back Chef LeeZ asked us if we wanted to use the ferry which was a great way to end the day and with her brother driving us she personally took us to the station and made sure we got on the right boat. There is no secret on why Chef LeeZ is the number one place for cooking class it was truly by far the favorite thing I did in Bangkok.

Kruzon, Owner at Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Chef LeeZ Thailand Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok has received hundred's and hundred's of reviews claiming their Chef LeeZ cooking class experience to be the best part of their Thailand experience. Hundreds more claim the food they created in class was the best Thai cuisine they have eaten anywhere in the world. You learn 12 dishes in class. From scratch and hands on. That's under 200 baht per dish. See our Bangkok taxi page for taxi options and show your driver our map for the best route to us. Expect a 30 to 45 minute taxi ride at an on the meter cost of 15-0 to 220 baht. Our average class is less than 8 students yet we hold Trip Advisor's cooking class World Review record. What's that tell you about our class content and delivery?

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I cannot fault this experience! I went solo while my companions rested in the hostel. And I am so glad I did!

Chef Leez is funny, informative, welcoming and showed us how to prepare and cook the most authentic Thai cuisine.

She also has great health tips that I will definitely put into practice.

Kruzon, Owner at Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Chef LeeZ Bangkok Thai Cooking Class has received several hundred reviews claiming their Chef leeZ Cooking Class to be the best part of their trip. Chef LeeZ is where it is about the students learning experience. Where you learn in a single class all technique, tricks and tips by way of the 12 dishes taught in class. Trip Advisor's Thailand # 1 cooking class. #1 every days since 2011!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Cooking with ready-to-go ingredients it's way too easy. I enjoyed the most making coconut cream, milk, tamarind sauce, shrimp sauce, steam sticky rice, because these are the basic of Thai cuisine. Now I have the knowledge and confidence to try it at home. I just wish there was a Thai market on the corner :) Thank you Chef Leez!

Kruzon, Owner at Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok is trip Advisor's Thailand #1 cooking class. # 1 every day since 2011! You make from scratch your basic ingredients (coconut milk, cream, tamarind paste, green paste and more) before your prep and cook each of the dishes one at at a time. All the technique, tricks and tips in a single 12 dish class and you do so at Thailand's lowest cost per dish (under 200 baht). Best cooking class ever taken anywhere in the world according to hundreds of student reviews.

Been to Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class? Share your experiences!