“Come Back again !!”
Review of Hapa Spa

Hapa Spa
Ranked #56 of 430 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Hapa Spa promises to make you feel at home from the moment you walk through the unique circle shaped door. Upon entering our premises, you will be experiencing a warm and friendly boutique spa & beauty salon.Hapa Spa was established by Ms. Chitladda Damrastharm after receiving her MBA in Australia in 2002. Ms. Damrastharm has been involved in massage therapy for the last 15 years and is truly passionate about her spa business. Her strong belief in the wide range of health benefits that massage therapy can provide has contributed significantly to the success of Hapa Spa Sukhumvit Road. Hapa Spa Thailand and Salon is widely known among spa lovers and health-conscious people.“Our mission is to awaken all the senses within your body and to sharpen your focus through a unique style of massage. For our Thai massage and other therapies we only use spa products that are 100% pure natural and organic. Our Spa products are certified by many respectable institutes around the world”We are conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok between Sukhumvit Soi 3 & 11 and only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from BTS Nana Station. Hapa Spa is open daily from 10:00 – 22:00, please be sure to book your treatments or drop in before the last massage or spa appointment at 21:00.
Bangkok
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Come Back again !!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I went with my friend last month. It's 3 times for me. ;- ) Your service was good. Spa stuff were so kind and polite. They always helped us. I had hair treatment+Bikini Wax and my friend had Aroma Body Massage is so good. Spa rooms were very clean and makes us relax. We have very good experience at Hapa spa. Again and again. :-)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PJJOY
HapaDar, Manager at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We are appreciated that you love Hapa's treatment & service and come back again & again :) We will try our best to improve customers' satisfaction :)
Wish you all the best in 2014 wish to pampering you again soon :)
Dar

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mani & Pedi Very Poor Service”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had a mani and pedi while my parents were enjoying a massage. The manicurist trimmed my toe nails too short and my skin bled! And after I looked closely, my nails were still sharp and rough after filing, and the job was very messy with paint on my skin around the nails.

After she proceeded with my mani, she did not cut the cuticles of all my nails and I had to instruct her to cut them one by one. Once again, she did not file my nails smoothly. After painting them, she did not clean up the skin around my nails as she was attending to another customer. The receptionist attempted to do it, but was so inexperienced that nothing was cleaned. After I kept telling her it wasn't clean, she got so fed up she asked me to do it by myself.

I was very dissatisfied with the poor service, and I believe I could have done a better job myself. Not worth the price at all.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank NicL123
HapaDar, Manager at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, April 25, 2015
Dear Nicl123

We are apologized that you wasn't satisfy with our manicure & pedicure service but I heard from my staffs that your parent love the massage and our therapist.
After reading that you said your skin bleed but why don't you stop and we will refund your money but you have keeping our staff to continue and continue we don't know how to satisfy you but we promise to tell our staffs and improve their skill more.

Hapa Spa Team
Perth, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Good Thai Massage.Location hard to find”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

went for a thai massage and facial last week during their happy hour.
The website says you have to book online with them and they will give you an confirmation number (and you need to pay prior). Done the online booking first time 3 days before and 2 time 2 days before and there's no response. I couldn't find a number advertised on their website(either that or i'm blind). The number advertise on tripadvisor does not connect. I've asked the hotel concierge to ring them and finally got through, we were told to just rock up during happy hour without any booking.
It's quite a walking distance from the Nana train station, probably i would say 15-20mins so best to catch a tuk tuk if you don't want to all sweaty and wet by the time you reach the spa. Definitely recommended taxi or tuk tuk if it's raining. You need to walk along Soi 3 and turn right into Soi 11 which is difficult to spot as there's no street lines, so turn right when you see traffic lights and the hospital on the left. Soi 11 has no footpath and it's a 2 way traffic! (someone really need to change it to 1 way traffic). You are practically weaving in and out of road to avoid too close to the cars. The spa is about 100m down after turning right into Soi 11.
Nice deco and surroundings once you step into the spa premises. We knew what treatment we wanted but the lady manager tried to upsell :)
Ladies that did our thai massage were wonderful and very skilled. They put on nice soothing music and never spoke to each other during our treatment. i love the fact the room had natural light coming in and the view are some beautiful orchids. Could be the most peaceful spa room i've ever been in.
Facial room was in a different room, again with some (but less) natural light and lovely orchids view. The facial is not what you would expect if you go to a dermatological salon or clinic (no extraction). I thought the vacuum sucking machine was rather pointless as the massage lady(yes same person who did the massage) was just picking some random spots on my face to "vacuum suck" my cells. highlight of the facial was the facial massage.

i'll probably go back again but just for the thai massage.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank loveducks
HapaDar, Manager at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We are appreciated that you love Hapa's treatment :) We will try our best to improve customers' satisfaction :)
Wish you all the best in 2014 wish to pampering you again soon :)
Dar
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Design spa”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Super cool design spa!... every spa room in its own shell, so cool!... very professional therapist hit all the right spots for me... I will definitely go back!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Moo W
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
We are so delighted of your satisfied Hapa Spa Rejuvenate treatments and service. We will try our best to improve more on service and treatments and looking forward to pampering you again very soon.
Spa Owner
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“disappointing experience”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I were excited to try this place near where we live in Bangkok. We both got aroma massage 90min during the hapa hour special. My husband who usually enjoys deep tissue massage continually told the massage therapist in both thai and in english that the pressure was too hard and to go softer and told her it hurt. She continued to push very hard which caused bruises. My massage was very unusual and not very enjoyable as well. My husband said if I wasn't with him in the same room he would of got up and left. which we have never done before. I told him we should of.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank BKKThaiLivn
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear BkkThaiLivn,

I am appreciated your review about Hapa Spa Rejuvenate treatments and service.

I already checked with the therapists, who massaged both of you, she said your husband wish to focus harder on the tired shoulder that the reason why she did harder press to healing the spot on his shoulder, I already advise her to do more gentle for other customers but actually this therapist is the professional and very expert one, but she said your husband never had the massage before then it is a bit painful for him.

Anyway for your therapist, she should do a very good job that why you didn't mention about her at all, sometime, it is very sadness to the one who did the good job but didn't receive the appreciation.

BTW I still confuse if you both didnt happy why you both gave them 200B tip without complaining but appreciating before you had left the Hapa Spa

Spa Owner