“Another excellent massage!”

50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Another excellent massage!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Since I was looking for a normal massage without quirky offers at the end, I fell on the Bai Po massage parlor. Really very very good. If far from Wat Pho and want a good massage this is the place right in the middle of busy Sukhumvit.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best foot massage”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Had a foot massage for an hour. The massage was good followed by herbal tea. Neat and tidy place. The massage women were professional and did a great job.

1 Thank Stonecoldaustin
Phayao Province, Thailand
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“A really good massage”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My partner and I had a massage each here, and were both impressed. Very good massage, great service and a customer loyalty card to entice us back next time. Very professional and obviously experienced staff, very clean and yes, we will go back!

Visited December 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Massages in the Area”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My hotel was minutes away. For three weeks, I got every part of my body massaged! After a day of shopping and walking around the market at Mo Chit, a foot massage here is heavenly! The Thais are masters of massage. By the time I left Bangkok my body felt blissful, and my pocketbook was barely touched. Massages in Thailand are CHEAP!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank mmanigo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good Full Body Massage~”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Had been to two massage place.. ?King & I? and here..350baht for one hour full body massage. It was good. I prefer here than King & i. Worth for every baht.

6 Thank Emily T