Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $52.93
from $73.61
from $38.92
from $49.52
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

Been going to Empire on and off for 5 years. Recently made some suits on my latest trip to Bangkok and am extremely happy with them. Sunny as usual is responsive and the turnaround time to get my suits done was quick and without compromising on the quality. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Davekcng
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Sunny and his team assisted me in choosing suits and fabrics. The turn around time was very good. Sunny's team is fun, professional and competent. I simply could not have been more satisfied.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

We were in Bangkok in 2016 & my dad had a suit made. He loved the fit and quality. He recently asked me if he thought he might be able to get some other pieces made. I contacted Sunny, via email, and he was super responsive. We had a suit, slacks & a sports coat made. Sunny still had my dad's measurements & was kind enough to even send me photos of the fabric swatches. He was really accommodating and communicative. The pieces were made and shipped out quickly & the arrived to my dad's office desk on his birthday. It was a great present. The quality of the fabric is just amazing that there were barely any wrinkles after being shipped all the way to Los Angeles. & the fit was just like his other suit. Perfect! Happy to know that he can still get quality pieces made. I know we'll be back for more. Thank you!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Having moved from the UK to Bangkok, Empire Tailors very quickly became my go-to tailors for suits and other associated accessories. The service there is truly outstanding and the suits are top quality. From start to finish the team cannot do enough to ensure you are happy with the suit. I am always greeted by name, offered refreshments and extra personal touches are the norm. I am soon moving back to the UK but will look to keep coming back to Bangkok when I can to stock up on suits for work from Empire. I cannot recommend this company enough.

1  Thank ChrisKu1
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Sunny and his team at Empire suits are as good as t gets. They make beautiful suits and shirts and they do it in a friendly highly efficient manner. The whole experience was enjoyable. And the clothes all fitted to perfection. Highly reccomended.

Date of experience: April 2019