Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $53.06
from $11.78
from $73.80
from $39.02
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I believe Empire to be the best tailor in Bangkok. I did a lot of research and visited a number of places before settling with this choice. It is now my second visit and I am really impressed by the quality, cut, available materials, attention to detail and, most of all, customer service. I live in London and have demanding tastes which were accommodated for and have found with the other tailors in the area that the quality wasn’t there and the style and cut is old-fashioned. Empire is highly recommended.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time here ordering tailor made clothes via the internet and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. Each piece of clothing fits perfectly and the delivery process to London was very smooth. I would highly recommend these guys!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019

I've been traveling to Bangkok and having suits made for a number of years now. I've had the chance to try quite a few shops and I can say without a doubt that Sunny and his team at Empire are nothing short of the best. You'll pay a bit of a premium (25% or so) over the average BKK tailor but it's worth every cent. Materials are top notch, perfect fit, exceptional service and they offer shipping around the world so you can order additional suits/shirts anytime.

Thanks Sunny!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

I wanted new shirts. I searched Trip Advisor and found Empire. I did make one goof. More on that in a minute.

I was going to dinner and thought I would just pop in for a quick look. Sunny and his crew were absolutely delightful.

In no time I had picked out 5 different materials. I could have easily found 20 different materials I wanted.

They asked when I was leaving - and this is where I goofed. I waited until the night before I was leaving to visit Empire. What a goof.

They took measurements and even asked what I liked about my other shirts. I just happened to have one of my other custom made shirts with me. Sunny asked if I would mind if one of his assistants would go back to the hotel and pick up the shirt I had with me.

All done. That was Monday night.
Tuesday I went in for a fitting. Yes, they already had one made just to see if it fit correctly. It did.

I was off to the airport. They would ship the shirts to me. Part of my goof, since I had to pay shipping it added to the overall cost.

Icing on the cake - remember my shirt they used as a base. They had it wrapped and in an Empire bag for me to take back to Dallas.

The shirts arrived and look fantastic. I may make another trip back to Bangkok just to have more shirts made and a suit or two.

Enjoy the ride,
Frank

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Exceptional service from sunny and his team. And I mean it. I am often very negative about Bangkok tailoring. It rarely meets my standard but Sunny helped me to have a better opinion of tailors in Bangkok. He went out of his comfort zone to make a “cape” for me. I am also happy with the quality of the dress shirts he made for me!

2  Thank FranckJa