Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $52.93
from $73.61
from $38.92
from $49.52
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Very friendly, knowledgeable, great tailor. They give good advise about the materials to use and have very nice designs, classic as well as more daring !
Suit fits like a glove as well as the shirts.
Highly recommended !

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Noisecontrol63
Reviewed August 12, 2016

during my short stay in Bangkok I was looking for a suit, and after some bad feelings at some tailor shop, I finaly found a really warm and welcoming place: Empire tailor. One week and 2 firings after, the two shirts and suit were ready. The fabric is really good, the tailoring is great, and the advice I received priceless. Many thanks to Sunny and all his team, I'll come back for sure.

1  Thank geoffreyd414
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Empire Tailors was recommended to me by a friend after I experienced some not so pleasant service at another tailors in town. Sunny (the owner) took the time to get to know me and then proceeded to make his professional recommendations. The quality of the fabrics and workmanship as well as the excellent customer service was incredible. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Ayurveda7
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

First time visitor to Bangkok. One of the must do's in BGK is to get a bespoke suit. After reading so many five star reviews on trip advisor about Empire Tailors, I didn't look any further and called them as soon as I settled down in my hotel room. Even though I was staying there for four days Thu-sun, they had to stitch the suits in 2 days since they are closed on sat and sun. When I called them up, I was told they will try their best to complete in 2 days or they will mail it otherwise.

Sunny is very professional and knowledgable. He explained the process and different lines/choices offered. Basically we need to pick suiting material and then select the style. The suiting material comes in 4 diff ranges - 375$, 625$, 900$ and 2000$. The base range has blended wool and from 625$ onwards its 100% wool. Please note that prices listed might not be accurate, it's based on my recollection of prices 6-8 weeks ago. They are definitely not inexpensive but for the same price you would get only readymade suits in U.S.

I ended up buying 2 suits from different ranges. Sunny helped me select the style. For shirts, they offer two ranges - 35$ and 50$. I selected 3 shirts from each category. They did the measurements and asked me to come back that night for trying the suits, that are cut. They did further adjustments and asked me to return next day to try stitched suits. This time it's all about fine tuning and making minor adjustments to fix any imperfections. I am very happy with the way suits and shirts came out. Sunny had everything delivered to my hotel room by Friday night as promised.

Are there any cheaper options available? Yes of course, there are tons of options available in sukhumvit area.

Are there better tailors available in BGK?
Probably yes

I had a very good experience at Empire and highly recommend it!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Guru K
Reviewed August 2, 2016

One of my goals when coming to Bangkok for the first time was to get a custom suit. I had read about all of the fine jewelry and tailoring at great prices prior to going and decided I would have something made. After much research, I settled on this gem of a shop. Sunny is a very professional and accommodating individual. He was able to make a suit in just a little over a day with several fittings and was very flexible about the whole experience. His staff was also tremendous. They were helpful and provided excellent service. Overall, I had a fantastic experience and will certainly visit again in the future to have more garments made. I look forward to wearing my suit and shirts at an upcoming wedding. Thanks again, Sunny.