“Great suit, superb service!”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #1 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great suit, superb service!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is most likely the best place to go if you want a real tailored suit in Bangkok.

Went there in early january 2014 because of these reviews on TripAdvisor. Within only three days (during the beginning of Bangkok demonstrations) me and two friends had perfectly tailored suits and shirts made. The staff and Sunny always made sure we where comfortable, even offered us free bottled water or beer when waiting during the two fittings before the suits where finished.

Walked a bit around in the city before looking on TripAdvisor and would recommend avoiding the kind of tailors who has someone trying to convince you from the street (which Empire Tailors does not have).

Want tailored suit in Bangkok? Got to Empire Tailors!
When they have your measurements you can order new suits/shirts online.

1 Thank Henrik S

• Hebrew first
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great set of shirts/pants”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The quality and selection of fabrics is fantastic. Measurements are taken carefully and altered to your liking. This provides a great fit with a great quality garment. Other intangibles at Empire include Sunny and his kind treatment of clients. He will go out of his way to accommodate which is important when on holiday.

My favorite part of the experience was learning about fashion trends from around the world and what people are wearing right now. Since Sunny has many clients worldwide, this was very interesting and unique. Will return again. They take your measurements down and can have new articles of clothing made and shipped internationally after you leave the store.

“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Brilliant, professional service. I had a suit made (skirt, trousers and jacket) in a short space of time, with two fittings to ensure everything was correct. My every request was fulfilled and I came away with exactly what I had wanted.

Would highly recommend!

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A most pleasant expereince buy a quality suit”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was in Bangkok over the new –year, and as to be expected during this season, discovered that Empire Tailors were closed until 6 January. I immediately thought I had no chance of acquiring a suit as I was to travel to Chiang Mai on the 5 January.

However, having returned to BKK on the evening of 16 January, I made my way to Empire Tailors the following morning, if only to enjoy the atmosphere of the store, look at the wonderful array of fabrics and, to enquire if I could at least get something started over the remaining thirty six hours before I headed back to Sydney. I had it in mind that if only I could have a fitting or two, the finished suit (jacket and two trousers) could be collected by my daughter during her stay in BKK in late January.

To my surprise, the delightful Sunny assured me that I would leave for Sydney the following night with my suit. I was amazed!

Following a couple of brief visits for fittings that same afternoon and evening, I returned at 2.00pm on the 18 January for a final fitting with the finished suit– it was absolutely perfect.
I chose the most beautiful Italian fabric, which is so soft and subtle to the touch, and is ideal for the Australian climate. The suit fits me so well, and having worn it for the first time yesterday (returning to work after a one month holiday), my colleagues commented on my new suit.
The quality is first rate, with impeccable detail in its finishing. As I mentioned before, the fit is perfect. No more off the peg suits for me, which have often required alterations to jacket and trousers!

So, if you are reading this and wondering if you should look for a tailored suit – yes, do it!

Sunny and his team are so professional, delightful and engaging. They certainly know their business, and I can't wait to return.

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top of class service, and end product”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Empire Tailors was one of my first stops on landing in Bangkok. I have several suits, but all have been store bought, and then altered. The wonderfully patient, and courteous staff at Empire walked me through the whole process of finding the right materials, and colors. At the followup fittings the suite, and shirts fit perfectly right off the bat. Not even one alteration was needed. I can't praise Sunny and his staff enough for the top notch service that they provided.

1 Thank Maverickst